11

later

i woke up and saw yoongi at the doorstep. "yoongi, can we talk? uh, i mean about yesterday."

he nodded and came to me. he didn't closed the door.

"what do you want y/n?"

"i'm really, really, really-"

"it's okay. don't apologize."

i nodded. "but i'm still really sorry."

"whatever"

"uhm, it is how i said it yesterday and... uhm, namjoon called me a hoe," murmbled to myself.

"he did what?" he asked confused.

i nodded "he did."

"uhm, he was drunk. don't think too much about it, okay? but talk with him okay? i think you two need to talk a little bit about your friendship or whatever it is." he said and put his gummy smile on his face. he looked very cute to be honest.

"thanks yoongi!" i said and hugged him before i left the room.

i searched for namjoon.

but well, he was listening the whole time. he knew it also. he stood the entire time at the doorstep.

"namj-"

"meet me at the park in one hour. we need to talk." he said serious. i just nodded.

1 hour later

i was waiting for namjoon. i thought about confessing but i don't really know if i should do this or not.

after five minutes he showed up.

"uh.. i'm sorry for calling you a hoe but i need to know something else." he said suddenly.

"oh, uh yeah. go ahead."

all of a sudden he presses his soft, pink lips on mine. i kissed him back but went a step back.

"i knew it."

"what?"

"you like me."

i felt how i blushed in once.

"even if it's true... you don't have the similar feeling towards me."

"who said this bullshit?" he asked confused.

"uh.. i think me?"

he nodded. "don't think like this. i like you quite a lot."

"w-what?"

"aish, are you deaf? i said i like you." he rolled his eyes.

i was confused. did he confess his feelings?

"yes i did."

did i thought loud?

"once again, yes. and yeah- i confessed my feelings. is there a problem with it?"

"w-what? n-no! definitely not! i-i me-"

he stopped me as he pressed his lips on mine.

i blushed.

but i also smiled into the kiss.

after a short while we stopped it because both of us had deficient air.

"y/n?"

"huh?"

"i know it's to early for this... but, uhm... do. you want to be my g-girlfriend?" he asked.

"uh, i-i want to. but is it okay? i mean you are one of the most popular boys in our school and i'm just n-"

"it doesn't matter, okay? i like you and that's the important thing. i don't care what other people will say and you should either." he said and smiled.

i smiled to.

"thanks namjoon."

i dragged me into a tight embrace.

"i love you, y/n"

***

so well, that's the ending of this shitty book. hopefully you liked it in some ways but idk lolz

*

btw this is my first book in english and i know how bad i am but who cares?

*

whatever, bye guys.

(i'll upload a epilogue)