#7~

anyway lets just get on with this. these usually take me more than a day to write cuz of school and other stuff.
=================================================================

Luna P.O.V

Weeks Later

Mornings... I. HATE. MORNINGS. PLEASE JUST KILL ME NOW. Not to mention i'm going for a taster day at my new school it's going to be tiring. Especially since Subaru and the rest are staying at home today, for some reason i'm scared to ask cuz Subaru seems agitated about something all the time now and more protective... Its super weird. But hey ho! new school new time. It's going to be super scary since i'm joining my first school in the middle of the 2nd term!!

===============================================================

I arrive at school after taking a lonely limo drive, which is normally lively with Ayato and Laito fighting. Right now i'm basically the definition of nervous I can't even go through the school gate... This gonna be seriously hard and scary. "MOVE OUT THE WAAAY!!!" I hear a voice shout out and look behind me dumb founded.

CRASH

"Ow...." I rub my leg where  this girl with my uniform on... well duh this is school landed on me, she has black hair and eyes and is nearly as cute as a puppy with a bandanna on ( I'm the only one?? ). "S-S-Sorry about that are you okay??" She stands up. " Sayuri!! Are you okay?! I'm sorry i didn't mean to push u so hard!" Another girl my age from my school with brown hair and eyes comes our way. "Are you okay?! Hey I've never seen you before... are you new??" She asks. " Y-yeah my name is Sakamaki Luna n-nice to meet you."  The brown haired girl look at me "That's a weird name Sakamaki, and i'm Chiyo Akuma nice to meet you Sakamaki-chan!" I stand up with the help of ,apparent Sayuri "Her names Luna Sakamaki. Chiyo-chan remember it's last names first. I'm Tenshi  Sayuri" Sayuri corrects her... Either i'm super smart from my brothers or she's dumb... Doesn't everyone know that?? "Oh right! Sorry i'm only half Japanese and moved here 3 years ago so I always forget stuff sorry Luna-chan" She rubs the back of her head sheepishly "It's fine nice to meet you both but shouldn't we be going? I thought class starts around now" "Ah! I totally forgot me and Chiyo will take you to the Faculty office. " Sayuri adds as we walk into school.

=========================================
SKIP CUZ I'M LAZY AND HUNGRY SO I'M THINKING ABOUT LUNCH
=========================================

I ended up not being in Akuma-chan or Tenshi-chan's class but in a class for higher class vampires so now i know Akuma and Tenshi-chan are both average vampires. There are a few stuck up girls but i'll have to deal with them. I talked to Takashi Aidoru a boy in my class he's super nice but Subaru said to be careful so i'm making sure i follow that rule cuz if I don't Subaru will kill anyone who made me upset.

Wait wait wait, doesn't Akuma stand for devil and Tenshi stand for angel? I wonder if they faked their names or that's their real name?

=====================================================
FLASH BACK WOW WOWOWOW OWOWOWOWOOWOWOW WOWOWOWOWOWOWO
=====================================================

I was at the park with Subaru who was sulking under a tree as usual as i was on the swings. Some older boys came over they were obviously human but they were super mean and pushed me off the swings and kicked me, they kept kicking me until one got punched right in the jaw by none other than Subaru i ran behind him immediately after i got up. They looked in fear at Subaru "If you want to hurt my little sister you go through me!! GOT IT?!" He said as they ran off in fear. That was the first time Subaru called me his sister. "You... You called me your sister..." I hugged him so tight. "W-w-well i needed to make sure they'd know not to mess with you..." I was so happy, that was probably the best day of my life ( Will it stay that way?? )

=======================================================
FLASH BACK ENDED WOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWO
=======================================================

"Hey Luna! Come over here!!" Takashi calls, I notice he's sitting with Chiyo and Sayuri. "Hey you guys know each other??" I ask them. "Takashi is my twin brother but our mother and father split and took one of us each AKA their favorite's." Sayuri says as Takashi carries on "My mother re-married to a aristocrat so we became higher ranked whilst Sayuri and our dad married a regular vampire." Takashi ends the explanation "That's so confusing..." I say dumb founded "Say's you! I realized something in history class with Sayuri! Your the KING of VAMPIRES DAUGHTER!!" Chiyo says slamming her hands on the lunch table standing up and i choke on my bento from shock. "Well I mean... I AM but it's a secret so be hush hush." I say to them "Well we got next history so um... Have fun with that." Takashi comments.

GIRLY SCREAMS

"The he-...." I look at the source of the screaming and see all 6 of my brothers walking towards me. "SUBARU!!!" I tackle Subaru into a hug earning a blush from him and more screams and death glares. "Awe little tsundere blushing??" Ayato teases. " Shut up Ayato and Luna GET OFF ME." Subaru shouts i just pout and get up. "Anyway why are you guys here?" I ask them climbing on Shuu who is surprisingly here back. "Were going home." Reiji says "But it's the middle of my first day..." I say a bit upset "No time to explain we need to go now" Shuu just walks out with me on his back leaving everyone except my bothers dumb founded.

==================
AT HOME WOOWOWOWOO
(finding that so fun WOWO)
==================

"Pack up we're going to the holiday house for a while." Reiji says passing me a suitcase that is huge "Why?" I ask a bit nervous. They wouldn't let me go to school  today if they knew so it was definitely. "Your being watched" Subaru says.

Who's watching me??

And why? ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL