#21~

NEARLY DONE GUYS IM SORRY THIS IS SUCH CRAP I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS 11 AND IM LIKE MUCH OLDER AND IMPROVED MY WRITING (aka why I haven't got any new books I have like 12 drafts)

Luna: You only got here cuz of me

me: oh shut up, you started out as a (y/n) character

Luna: *Pokemon evolution sound* (y/n) character evolved into LUNA

me: *throws book at Luna* SHUT UP AND LET ME WRITE. ALSO OFF TOPIC BUT WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE FOLLOWERS?

============================================================

Walking down the hallways I run into some girls who crowd around me. Jeez rumors spread quickly, everyone knew about my engagement and they were all freaking out because they thought I was dating Yuki still. I quickly shrugged them off and ran to my classroom. Unfortunately for me, I had classes with Yuki, so this just makes everything more awkward. I walked in through the back door and immediately dropped down to the floor to crawl to my desk but was stopped when I hit my head on another desk, alerting people of my presence. With that I had to quickly stand up, to not give myself a bad image. "Good damn morning to you all, if a girl wants to crawl on the floor she can." Who am I kidding I already have a bad image, so I just say what's on my mind. "Weirdest princess I've ever met, and I've met a few pure-bloods at balls." The girl who said that then got a glare at me, once she was scared enough I turned it into an innocent smile. Which turns out to be the same moment Yuki walks in, Oh 'joy'.

I avoid any sort of contact with him. The only issue was that I could always feel him staring at me, since he sat behind me. Ugh I just want to be with my brothers right now, is it that hard? But that stupid man is home still so I guess I can't go anywhere. I mean moving school wasn't my biggest regret, my biggest regret was accepting Yuki's feelings and then just tossing them away. But I really feel nothing for him, I don't even know if I have feelings for Takashi, it's probably just a phase, i'll get through it. (I just noticed, what if people ship Yuki and Luna and not Takashi and Luna? I'm ruining their ships)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I sit in my bed alone all bored. Tomorrow we would hold a ball to announce the engagement. I was scared out of my mind because all the important people are coming and that means I have to act like a lady.

But I mean nothing could go wrong... Right?

====================================================

I'VE GIVEN A SHORT CHAPTER

*SHOOTS SELF*

I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T THINK THIS GET SO POPULAR SO I TAKE MY GOD DAYUM TIME.

Sorry this isn't a very worthy chapter.