#11~

I walk down the hallways avoiding that 'horrible' room (chappie 1 thing there) and turn to Subaru's room. It was currently 9 at night and it was Saturday so I just finished stupid homework and had a nap with little baby Ocean, and now i'm going to wake up all the guys because they all  decided to sleep in really late and Kanade? She's gone to town, and my brothers have her scent and gave her a 'human' curfew. But time to wake up my brothers, who love me so dearly!

I creep into Subaru's room and get on top of his coffin, because he's weird like Ayato. Now I know Subaru wakes up about around now so when he tries to open it up he won't be able to, and I got a mask to make it more freaky when he wakes up, he won't see it coming! "Lu get off my coffin." Subaru says from inside it. "How did you know I was here!?" I shout still not getting off the top of it. "Because you walked into the room and I heard the door, not very sneaky are we?" Such a simple answer... "Well it's not my fault I'm not old enough to be able to teleport, like SOME people." I pout, not that he can see and get up and Subaru gets out. (Is it just me or is Subaru coming out of a coffin really freaky??) "Well I got to go wake up the rest, any suggestions on who next??" "Just do Kanato last, you know how he is." Subaru very tiredly goes to his wardrobe and pulls clothes out and pushes me out of the room.

Time to do... Laito! (Laito lovers here you go.) So I get into Latio's room not giving a single care if he hears me because I grabbed something on the way that was just for him. "Hey Laito? You awake??" No answer. So I take out my secret weapon and well, it's a water gun. I'm going to soak that stupid hair of his! I pull it out of my pocket, put on his fedora because why not it's really comfy and sprayed the sucker! "What the f- ...Flowers..?" I stand at the end of his bed looking at him confused on why he said that. (So innocent) "Morning Laito!~ I'm going to go wake up Reiji now. Bye!" I skip out leaving Laito without a fedora and confused. Laito's fedora was big on me but it was soft so now I know why he wears it so often, might have to steal it more often.

I got to Reiji's door and walked in, grabbed a pillow from one of his 'fancy' and 'expensive' chairs and was about to hit him when I realized, if I hurt him i'd be in trouble. But since he's a heavy sleeper I pushed the tableware otaku to the edge and shake him awake, his groans and turns, only to fall to the ground. " ScheiBe!" He shouted when he hit the floor, I can only imagine it was a word in German or something like that. (Look it up if your interested) I keep my head down with, pervert's fedora, and give a evil smirk, think I inherited it like my brothers, best smirk ever. "Luna I swear you don't even want a school lunch anymore." I look at him in shock. THE EVIL SMIRK I SEE IT, I don't want to die of hunger. "I wuv you Onii-chan~" I say earning a slight blush from the mature older brother. "Wake up Ayato." Reiji said bluntly getting up from the floor and making his bed. "Luna you sure know how to make trouble." I giggled and hugged Reiji who was a bit shocked at first but then hugged back, I soon let go and headed over to oreo.

When I got to Oreos room I noticed I'm gonna get in SO much trouble if I did the 'thing' I was planning to do to him, WORTH IT. Still with the soft hat on, I ran to Ayato's room knocking on the door because I wasn't allowed I wasn't allowed in Ayato's room. I heard a groan from a zombie sounding creature, which made me think that was why I wasn't allowed in. Soon enough Oreo came and opened the door, and looked down at tiny me wanting to be picked up, as it was obvious because I had my hands up like I wanted to be picked up. So Ayato picked me up and grinned "See? Ore-Sama is the best." Full of pride Ayato heads down to breakfast, with me holding on to him like some kind of leech.

"3:40.501 minuets late, be more punctual next time Ayato." Reiji says since, all 6 of my brothers were waiting to start eating. Laito still had water on his face since he probably was too tired to wash it off. Subaru looked ten times the amount of how much he's normally annoyed. Reiji looked normal, no surprise there because he always somehow turns perfect. Kanato was still in his pj's and talking to teddy, teddy is nice to talk to so no surprise there either. (Yes we talk to teddy sometimes, deal with it) Shuu was just quiet that was until. "Lu just do what your about to do now otherwise you don't get a head start. " Shuu knew my plan, how? Because he was the one who helped me. Shuu threw me a bag, which most likely has my breakfast in it. "How troublesome.." Shuu sighs. Everyone looked confused as I turned to face Ayato and BOOM RIGHT IN THE FACE I HIT HIM WITH A HAND OF CREAM. He looked at me in shock, whilst Laito laughed his head off (still had his fedora on so not his fedora off) and Subaru face palmed whilst everyone else carried on doing their normal creepy stuff. I giggled a bit myself but then ran off since Ayato was still gonna chase me. Such a meanie.

---TIME SKIP---

Long story short. Ayato caught and tickled me to death. Kill me now...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Little update of my life. I was in hospital for a while and wasn't able to reach my laptop cuz when I sat up it would be tons of pain, but now i'm recovering!