Chapter 17

Screaming, I screamed but no one could hear me. I could feel the warm liquid rush down my body. My head was just pounding, pounding from the wound that was causing me so much pain. As much as I thrashed around trying to break free my arms and legs hadn't budged. I could feel the ropes burning into my skin as I struggled more and more against them. I couldn't see or hear anything but wherever I was smelled like a feedlot that has been soaked and now basking in the sun.

I kept trying to scream, only for the piercing tone to come back and rumble my ear drum. The warm liquid just kept pouring from somewhere, but I had no idea where it was coming from. I just wanted to be in the comfort of my room, under the warm toasty covers. Still trying to get at least a hand free, I heard footsteps coming towards the strange room that I was being held captive in.

My breathing was becoming more erratic as the footsteps got closer. I could feel my heart beating, beating like it was just going to jump out of my chest. My stomach began to roll as the footsteps stop right outside the door. I tried to control myself but I couldn't help but let out a blood curdling scream.

When the door finally opened I could only see a silhouette of the figure who looked small in size. As the figure began to come nearer, I could tell from the way it walked that it was a female but there was someone now with her standing in the doorframe.

"Sir please help me!" I screamed as loud as I could at the man that was now coming in my direction.

The man just stopped at where I was roped and began laughing this familiar laugh. I could feel my intestines squeeze in pure fear. The feeling in my chest was horrible. It felt like someone was just stabbing me repeatedly, only in that one spot. I could feel a pair of icy cold hands touching my bare stomach. The hands roamed my body and I just wanted to cry and scream and try to stop them but my body was cold and I was tired of fighting. The tears did come but I no longer screamed. The woman began running freezing things across my body and I could tell that they were some sort of metal. This caused me to tense up every time a something cold would touch me.

Feeling the strong hands on my shoulders and feeling the metal caress my skin made me cry even harder. Once the first stab came there was no pain I had ever felt quite like it. Over and over again, the metal was in my skin and then out of it just like that. The hands never left my shoulder only to give the woman another object to pierce me with.

"You look like you need some help." The women said with a slyness to her voice that made me shiver.

"Go to Hell Jenny." I said with a weak voice but strong enough to be heard by an angry Jenny.

With that said I began to feel more and more incisions upon me, screaming I tried to get someone to hear me but no one came. I was alone in a dark room slipping away into a cold lonely abyss.

Waking up, I was covered in sweat from my recent nightmare. It had felt so real, every stab wound felt like it was really happening. The laughing that tore deep down to my very soul was what had surprised me the most. The fact that Liam was in my dream and that we were on such good terms right now really killed me. I didn't want to remember this but it just burned deep down in my heart.

Looking at the clock, I just decided to get up and take a shower and get ready for school. While in the shower, I tried to forget that I had heard Liam's sweet laugh which would now haunt my dreams. Getting out, I dried off and got dressed. Walking down the stairs, I heard that laugh and it made me shiver right on the spot. I didn't know how to deal with it, so I just decided to go to school.

On the way to school, I listened to the radio trying to get that horrible nightmare out of my head. After arriving at school, I noticed that there weren't that many people here. Sitting in my truck, I just waited for everyone to get here before I walked inside.