"ice cream and milk bottles"

HARRYS POV

I wake up to a small, but comfortable, weight on my chest. I slowly opens my eyes and move my eyes to my chest. louis is tucked under my chin, with his legs wrapped around my waist. there's wetness on my chest, probably drool. could he get any cuter?

"princess? hey, baby, wake up kitten," I say as i look over at the clock, "cmon baby, its late in the morning."

louis slightly stirs on my chest, but doesn't hardly move a inch. I softly shake him, he finally moves. he sits up slowly and rubs his eyes with tiny fists. he yawns like a cute little kitten, which he is.

"good morning baby," I say as he turns his attention towards me.

"hi hazzie," he says as his cheeks burn in a cute blush. I don't know if it is because he is embarrassed or shy.

"You wanna talk about it now kitten?" I automatically see him tense and I want to take back my words. they were a bad choice.

"not really," he says as he faces downward, eyes suddenly interested in the covers.

"hey, it's okay kitten. We don't have to talk about it.", I say to take off the tension.

"Okay, hazzie." he says as he turns to face me with a goofy smile on his face.

"want some pancakes, baby?" I suggested.

he squeals like a child and nods his head, while I smile fondly.
°-°

As I look over to louis, the hundredth time this morning, and see that around his mouth, is maple syrup and kinda melted butter. his smiling and giggly happily.

"Here baby." I say as I pick up a napkin and wipe away the left overs from the pancakes. Louis blushes and lookes down, suddenly interested in his hands.

louis likes to be token care of, I seem to conclude.

I really don't mind, it's not that big of a problem, at all.

I quite like the idea of taking care of someone, it's the alpha in me, it yearns to do so.

As I look at louis, it's like I have possessed tunnel vision. All I see is the chubby, blush tinted cheeks, with the sky blue eyes and the same fluffy brown hair. His more then beautiful, his remarkable. I know he has more things that I would like to know. Such as; the way his soft, baby, like skin feels under my rough, calloused hands, how he would feel under my gentle, sometimes rough touches, and how he would feel when I'm around.

I could tell how his heart probably beats faster when I'm around, but that only happens when were mated. Mated. The word sends shivers down my spine. Not because I don't want to be mated to louis, no I would love to be mated with louis.

It's just, I had to think about what the process would be like. the love making, the bonding part.

I need to stop thinking about these non innocent thoughts, with the innocent person right In front of me.
***
louis, just louis.

That's all that's been in my mind, all day long.

everything about him. it's unbelievable. come to think of it, I thought i would never find my omega, soulmate. I just thought I would end up alone. just like I had been before louis.

***
as we sit around, watching a god awful Disney movie, for the hundredth time, I can actually say I'm happy. not like the giddy, laughing happy. It's like the inside part of you is happy, like it should be. louis made me more then happy, he makes me feel wanted, and loved. Something I haven't had in awhile, I might add.

he awayls giggles around the chessy, suppose to be funny lines. it's quite adorable, considering my ten year old cousin does that.

I have aslo come to notice that when he smiles, he has crinkles by his eyes, making him even more beautiful.

it's like everyday I learn something new about him, his like a journal, waiting to be opened.

"Um, harry?" louis questions into the silent air.

"Yes, darling?" I say confused.

"why did the little boy have to be so smart! I'm a grown freakin' man and ain't even that smart!" Louis stomps his tiny feet (small bean) in anger, looking like a angry kitten, all of this after just watching 'home alone'.

"Lou, it's just a movie, his probably a stuipd blond in reality. " I say to stop myself from fonding, which i do a lot. ( Yes, you do Harry)

"But harry!" Louis whines in a tiny baby voice.

"But louis!" I mock back.

"I hate you!" louis replies back shortly.

"You what!" I voice in a furious tone, using my alpha voice.

I can see that louis eyes comically widened at the sound of my voice, picking out the anger and sadness in my voice.

"n-nothing, h-harry." louis strutters in fear of my alpha rage.

" Im pretty sure you said something." I say in a clipped voice, as I pin louis by the wall.

"In sorry, alpha," louis looks up at me.

the words alpha has my body doing things that are sinful. This word has effected me more then anything else. But, I'm aslo mad, and sadness reeks off of my and mixes into my scent. I smell purely of sadness and anger.

my wolf whimpers in pain from my mate saying cruel things. even though I'm an alpha and louis is my omega, I need to be loved too, not hated.

I turn around and breathe and out heavily, trying to calm my emotions. I don't want to lash out on louis, but I dont want to cry Infront of him either, it would make my alpha wolf feel like a coward.

As I'm turned around, I hear pained whimpers from louis, making me whip around and comfort him.

His not supposed to be scared of me , but loved by me. Him being afraid of me makes my wolf whimper in more pain.

"Louis, baby, it's okay. Not your fault, it's okay baby." I try to comfort, while holding him in my strong arms.

"It's okay, your a good boy. Your my good, wonderful omega. Being so good for me." I say these words because I've heard that omegas like praise and it helps comfort them.

"I am?" Louis asks as he looks up through his thick, long eyelashes, making him seem even more innocent.

"Yes, baby. Just don't say it again, Darling. Okay, its okay."

"Okay, alpha." Louis says as he slightly smiles, making me beam.

If his okay, I'm okay.

****
Do you like louis calling harry alpha, or do your prefer something else?

Whats your favourite petname for louis, for harry to use?

Do you like the praise stuff?

puts your thoughts on this chapter😃😃

I've seen Harry's Snapchat vid, and his voice is so ROugh aNd DEep 😓

I'm still shocked over jays death, she will awayls be a second mom to me 💚💙

#ripjay ♥♥

One thousand and hundred words.