"hunnybunny"

LOUIS POV

It's official, Harry's my hunny bunny. he always takes care of me and loves me. he calls me his little baby, but I'm a grown, muscular man, not a baby. I don't have baby eyes and chubby hips. that's just all in Harry's mind.

But, even though I hate when he calls me that, I secretly like it on inside. it makes my omega feel all fuzzy, and warm like.

***
When I said I hated harry, I would never mean it. Harry's my rock, even though I just met him.

When he called me a good boy, my omega keened in happiness, making me feel better.

My omega aslo has the urge to call harry alpha, it aslo had the urge to call him something else, but that's not going to happen right now.

It's the day after the whole thing, and it's mostly blew over, but there is still some tension. I just want to take it out of the air and talk to harry like I normally would.

I decided it would best to go out in public and do something, just to ease the tension. maybe the mall.

"Harry, do you think we could to the mall?" I voice my thoughts, looking up at him through my eyelashes.

"Sure, kitten, if you want to. Maybe you can get some new clothes, my treat. " He tells me in response, and winks while doing so. I wondered what he had in mind for new 'clothes'.

***

The next thing I know, where in the malls Victoria secret.

We had just entered the mall, how did we get in here?

"Harry, what are we doing here?" I say to clear my confusion.

"You'll see." He say with a small smirk the on his face.

He starts looking in the racks, seeming determined.

Then, he hands me three pairs of panties.

One is a thong, with a lace trim and will hardly cover my ass, considering how big it is.

The second pair is a cute frilly like pantie. it has stripes and is red and blue. ( I had to )

The third, and last one, had a silk like texture. it was a plain hot pink, and seemed to be the hottest pair.

I look up to see harry already looking down at me. He was smirking, after seeing my rose tinted cheeks.

"Go on." He says in a deep, gruff voice.

I nod and make my way back to the dressing rooms. I wonder how this will turn out.

***

As I slide up the last pair on my legs, I notice they make me feel pretty.

You see, I never seemed to be handsome or muscular, but more of pretty and beautiful. being in these panties help me embrace that.

The texture makes it slide up over my hairless legs, going over my arse. it fits my hips, making them snug and makes my thighs look a good kind of thick and makes them look tanner.

In general, it makes me look pretty.

As I was about to step out of the panties, harry enters the small dressing room.

"Whoa." is all his says, looking speechless. he gives me a quick once over and slowly moved towards me, wrapping his strong, muscular arms around my curving waist.

"Do you like them, alpha?" I say in a innocent voice, looking up through my eyelashes.

"Yes, baby. more then ever. "

"Thank you, can we buy them?"

"Fuck yes we're buying them."

-----------------------

Short chapter 😄😄