bring yo body baby ||SMUT||

NARRATORS POV

It's has been six months since the boys have officially started courting. they've shared many laughs, dates, like a million of those, they've stayed all night with eachother, even met eachothers family. Thats a big step.

The one thing they hadn't done was make love. It has toke them so long because they didn't want to just fuck, they wanted to feel the connection and passion between those bodies. Also because they wanted to mate the first time they had sex.

He sure that he loves Louis, been sure of it for months. He realized he did when they went to the mountains, looking up at the stars with Louis in Harry's arms.

They way his eyes crinkled by the sides and how is blue eyes gleamed; Harry knew then that he loved Louis.

See, he tried dating omegas before Louis, even if your not suppose to. He had token his test a couple of years ago, ( 2 ), and he had given up hope that he would find his true Omega, not just a prostitute.

He had a dated a blond, and obnoxious girl named Taylor. She had been great, yes, but he liked her more of a friend. he didn't want to touch her in a sexual way or loving way, only the freindly way. ( I don't like Taylor, so if you don't, keep your opinions to yourself plz, but remember, taylor= 🐍.  )

He had actually tried to date a guy named Ed. It didn't really work out. You see, harry as a type. He likes omega and he likes twinks and pretty people. Ed was a beta and was pretty muscular and hot ( YAS, Ed Is my redhead baby :-* ), and it didn't work out for him.

He thought he was hopeless.

But he didn't think that anymore after bumping into Louis at the courthouse.
(+_+)

"Hey, baby. You called?" Harry mumbles into the phone, trying to unlock his door with his messed up keys. But, all he gets in return is pants and little whimpers. Is that what he thinks that sounds like? No way!

He heard moans! And it was going straight to his little Harry junior down there.

"H-harry? Harry-y I need you. Please?" Louis says while he whines and pants.

"I'll be there in a minute, love. Okay, babydoll-" Louis let's out a whine, "Hey it's okay, baby. I'll be there, be good for your alpha, okay?" Harry says, getting a 'mhm' in response, him ending the call with a 'good boy', making Louis whine more.
(+_+)

As harry steps on louis' flat door step, he begins to regret his life desions.

What if Louis gets out of heat and doesn't want him anymore? What if Louis is just in the mind of heat, and doesn't really want him to help? His heard that when alpha's smell a omega in heat, they lose control of there inner wolf. he hopes he doesn't, he would probably mate Louis.

He wants to, he really wants to, but what if Louis doesn't? He thinks while he rings the door bell.

The door quickly opens to a fucked out looking Louis. His hair is sweaty and his eyes have a glossed over look. his panting and then whimpers when he smells Harry's aphla scent.

He jumps on harry, making harry have to hold the back of his thick thighs, making harry groan at the amount of slick dropping from his backside, making Harry's cock grow.

He shuts the door with his foot, moving to the coach and laying down on it, still on top of louis.

Louis starts to grind on Harry's thigh, making harry growl, just wanting to be in his omega.

He quickly shushes Louis from his pants and whines, moving his hands away from his pants.

He quickly pulls louis shirt over his head and then moving to pull his pants down, and holy mother fuck. he wears panties.

His thick, tan thighs looking astounding, and his bum is round and thick. it makes Harry's mouth water, wanting to eat him.

He quickly takes Louis up the stairs to his bedroom and throws him on the bed, quickly moving his shirt off and pants, staying in his boxers for now.

Harry makes the action of grinding on Louis, making Louis whine louder.

He quickly takes off his and Louis underwear, putting his finger through Louis slick and takes a taste. He taste like  vanilla and caramel to harry, making him get more to lick.

He begins to growl, just getting a taste through running his fingers through it is not enough. he makes his head level with Louis' hole, sucking against the rim, making more slick come out.

He quickly dives his tounge in, stabbing the walls of his hole with his tounge.

He hears Louis whine and pant above him, encouraging him further.

He goes back up to eye level with Louis when knows his on the edge.

Louis whines, wanting Harrys cock inside of him.

Harry is quick to supply Louis needs, pushing his head in, looking up at Louis' face, seeing it srunched up and eyes glossed.

Harry will never get used to his face as he slowly pushes in; the way his eye brows scrunch up, his mouth wide up with pants falling out from the between his lips.

Harry quickly thrusts in, letting Louis adjust to his alpha size; he was a good eight to nine inches. 

With a nod from Louis, Harry starts to thrust. Harry's thrust are slow and deep, making louis cry out as Harry's dick stabs at his prostate.

He almost screams when harry takes his nipple in his mouth. 

Harry's other hand occupys Louis' nipple; twisting and turning it, pinching it and Louis just wantes to get from the pleasure he gets just from his nipples.

Louis is whimpering and soft moans are falling out of his mouth.

"Oh, harry.." Louis moans prettly.

"Ughhh.." harry groans back, getting extra pleasure from when Louis pulls his hair.

"My good boy, yeah? Mine." Harry growls, thrusting faster and close to his high, and he knows Louis is too.

"Yes, your good boy, oh!" Louis almost shouts.

And they both came, making love was never more sweetier.

If it was in a heat or not.

-

It's a been along time, I'm sorry.

The smut is horrible, I know lol