the worst becomes the best

"Harry, fizzy would probably kill You! I think it would be better if you didn't come with me, let me tell her first." Louis states, just wanting to get through Harry's thick skull about fizzys being the head alpha of the family.

( there is a head alpha when the past alpha leaves, which is what happened with fizzy. Let's says she is like twenty. )

"Did you not tell her when you last saw her?" Harry questions.

"She wasn't there Harry! That's why I have so much anxiety just thinkin' about telling her!" Louis all but yells.

"But-" Harry tries,

"I'm leaving! Ill go tell her now!"

"Baby-"

"Bye!"

~ºº~

"Yeah mum, I'm on my way. Is fizzy there? "

"Yeah she is, sweet heart. We'll see you there."

"Okay. Love you."

"I love you too, baby."

\ºº\

"Fizzy!" Louis giggles.

"Oh lou!" Fizzy embraces him in a hug, picking him up and spinning him around. 

"Wait," fizzy then sniffs the air, frowning when she smells a alpha.

"Fizz-" Louis tires to explain. 

"Louis, is there something you would like to tell me?" Fizzy eyes have a tint of red, now.

"Um, I have an, um, alpha." Louis is shocked he didn't stutter.

"Oh, I can't wait to meet this alpha that didn't have enough balls to arrive today."

"Fizz, I told him not to come with you, um,-" Louis stops, suddenly nervous with what he was about to say.

His family really never talked about when fizzy became the head alpha are when it did happen, so it suddenly got him nervous.

"Being the head alpha," and Louis closes his eyes and waits for her to blow up are to yell at him.

As an omega, his emotions were sensitive and he wore his heart on his sleeve. 

"Lou, its alright. Aleast wanted to come. His effort is all that matters." Fizzy then takes Louis chin by her finger tips and makes him look at her eyes.

"Don't stress over this, okay?" Then, she lifts her eyebrow in a commanding way, making his omega purr, knowing he didn't have to take control of the problem. 

"Okay, fizzy, I won't, promise." Louis then takes her pinkie finger with his, and hooks them
together. 

"Okay, babe. Now, dinner!" And then there is running all over the house, towards the kitchen. 

-**-
"it was delicious mum, just like always." louis states with a mouthful, making his mum and fizzy give him bad looks.

"So, louis, when are we going to meet this alpha of yours, hm?" fizzy looks at him with a hard look in hard, a undescrible emotion.

"He wants to meet you guys soon, I swear! I've just waited, for like the right time," louis looks around with his eyes going back and fourth.

"He's so good to me-" louis is rudely stopped in the middle of his sentence by the door bell ringing.

"um, i'll get it, I guess." louis stands up, and walks to the door. H opens the door and sees that harry is standing there with his bright eyes and dimples.

"Hi, baby, are you ready for me to meet your family?" and harry smiles and his dimples pop out and he looks pretty, but louis confused.

how did harry know where his childhouse was?

/**/

It's kinda a big deal because there going to be welcoming a new alpha into the family and fizzys alpha is on high alert.