Chapter 3

I wake up in my mother's strong arms. I smile, letting out a yawn afterwards. "Good Morning sweetie", my mom yawned. "Morning mom", I replied kissing her cheek. I sit up and rub my eyes, yawning. I get up and run to my room to get my phone. When I get back to my mom's room, she is trying to choose between a pink outfit and a blue outfit.  I smile. "I think you would look good in the pink outfit", I say walking over and picking up the outfit. She smiles. "Thanks sweet heart", she says hugging me and grabbing the outfit.

I quickly left the room, and go downstairs. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed an apple and some peanut butter. Before I could do anything else, my mother walks into the kitchen. When she sees what I am holding, she snatches it out of my hand.  "Hey!" I whine as she puts it away, "I was going to eat that". She looks at me and frowns. "No you are not. You are going to eat a real breakfast", she says sternly, before taking out some eggs and pancake mix. I gasp. "PANCAKES!", I scream at the top of my lungs. My mom laughed as I picked up the mix and hugged it tightly. "Calm down child. I will make enough for the both of us", she said taking the mix back and beginning to make some pancakes. 

I skipped out of the kitchen and into the living room. I flipped through the channels on TV, and stopped on Spongebob. I sung the campfire song song loudly with Spongebob, dancing around the room. My mother walked in and put our food on the coffee table. "Calm down you little monkey and come eat breakfast!", she said laughing. I stopped and sat down, giggling. She sat down next to me as gracefully as a swan. I took a bite of the pancakes and smiled. "Yummy", I said rubbing my stomach. "Glad you like them", my mom said eating some of her food.

 When we finished, my mom put away the dishes and began to leave. I quickly ran over to her and jumped on her back. "Wait Mommy!", I yelled childishly, making my mother laugh. "Yes?", she asked as I jumped off of her back. "I love you", I replied giving her a kiss on the cheek. She rolled her eyes and smiled. "Love you too baby", she said giving me a kiss on the forehead and with that she was gone. She got in  her car and drove off to work. I sat back down and watched Spongebob the rest of the morning. That was all I needed. Or so I thought.