Voices 1

'W-where am I?'

'Your asleep right now my dear child.'

'Wait, who are you? Are you that sandwich I ate and said that you weren't good because I only tasted was bread on one side and the other and threatened you to throw you in the fire if you don't taste good by the next bite I take and you did taste good after that third bite.'

'What?..'

'Nothing... Just answer the question.'

'All you need to know is that I'm apart of you now and you are apart of us.'

'Apart of me? Us? What do you mean?'

'You are apart of our destruction, you are one that you have killed so many times yet we kept rising, you are a Grimm just like us, you are no longer human but a monster which everyone will hate you for, you are apart of our curse.'

'How? How are you apart me? Why are you apart of me? What is that you want from me?'

'There are so many questions you asked, yet so many I must answer. I'm apart whom I have bit down on her left shoulder which now holds a burden that will never go away. You are now my vessel, and all I want to do to you is to consume every part of you. But before that happened there would be stages.

'You mean that you were the one who bit me, and your using me as your new body? And what do you mean by stages?"

'Well your a pretty fast learner... Yes your body will be mine once my essence has comsumed you body. Now as for the stages that is what you must find out for yourself. When the stages are done abusing you, that is when I get to use your body for my personal needs.'

'Well since my body, memory, everything that I know will be gone... But can you grant me this favor I ask of you... Please..'

'Hmm... I guess I can grant you this one favor, though I can't make promises. What will it be?'

'Don't hurt the people I love.... I don't want them to be hurt because of me.

'I'll tell you what... I'll take our souls and combined them so we can become one. I'll let you have all of my power in return of lust from the one you truly love the most.'

'Lust from someone that I truly love? I don't know what any of that means... I never even had this kind of relationships like that.'

'You have no time to waste then, but we will meet in another time to keep discussing. You may leave out of this realm my child, it is time that you are awakening.'

"Wait a minute... Hold on, I still need more information...."

...................

........by...

.....uby..

...Ruby..

RUBY!...