Big Mistake

A/N: I'm sorry if you thought the smut will be on the other chapter but I have chosen not to put it there so I just put it here instead, at least you guys are getting chapters from different stories in one day... I think.

(Weiss's POV)

It was getting hard for me to hold the door back from Ruby's monster strength, I didn't know what to do at this time. I don't have a scroll. I was startled and caught off guard when Ruby almost nearly broke the door with her whole body weight.

My thoughts had wondered off to when she bit me, why?

I heard a crack of the hard wooden door breaking. Shit, that's the only time I knew I was in serious trouble. The door finally shatters into a million pieces, leaving a huge hole in the door and Ruby flew a few feet away from me. I stared in scarce seeing that Ruby was walking closer to me growling deeply which sends shivers down my spine, her figure itself change from her height of 5'2" to 6'0" towering over me, through the arms of her t-shirt her muscles were more defined yet toned.

God, if this was the way I dreamt of Ruby at some point, reality sure did a damn good job at making it come true.

At this point, there is no point in trying to run when you're so defenseless. Taking me by surprise she picks me as if I were a feather and carry me back on to the bed and laying me down. I can see it in her face that she was furious as she growls while on top of me. She leans down to my ear and growled, "You're gonna regret what you just did", and bites down with her two large sharp canines that I felt puncture my skin. If I heard her correctly, her voice sounded demonic and animalistic when she spoke. My body was shaking a bit but yet again I lay still.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(No One's POV)

Some might think that just because Weiss had stilled does mean that Ruby would let her go, right? Wrong, Ruby bites harder onto the Ice Queen's shoulder as she starts to bleed causing her to squirm around from the pain, and after several minutes Ruby lets go of the heiress's neck and licks the bleeding wound. Monstrous eyes dominantly look into the azure eyes and growl yelling "DON'T MOVE!" and slowly backs away without trying to break contact.

Ruby made space between the heiress's legs and lowers her head to the heiress's covered pussy giving her a lick. "Ah! R-Ruby, please... D-don't.." Weiss whimpers begging for the brunette to stop. Ruby continues to keep going doing as she pleased, using her claw to rip off the fabric which covers her mate's glistening wet cunt. Ruby lets out another deep growl of lustful hunger as she gets right into licking, sucking, and teasing the heiress's clit.

Weiss's body betraying her as she can't help but moan to the sensation, she was more like submitting to Ruby. The heiress moans were getting louder filling the room as she felt like she was about to pee. Well, this is her first time in having any sexual intercourse with anyone.

"RUBYY!" Weiss screams Ruby's name as she came for the first time and the brunette drinks the sweet nectar that her mate provided. Weiss was tired and numb in her entire body, but Ruby never stopped eating her out.

"Ruby... I-I don't think... I can g-go on..anymore... Please, s-stop.." The brunette didn't plan on stopping until she was satisfied. Weakly, she begged for the feral girl to stop. Finally, she did, Ruby got up and towered the Ice Queen in between her legs. Weiss struggles from getting out of Ruby's hold, but it was no use no matter how hard she tried. The brunette leaned forward and kissed the heiress's soft lips, slipping her tongue in her mouth unwelcome. Weiss could taste herself on Ruby's tongue as the other girl's tongue roams her mouth. Not even trying to suppress a moan to come out as such greedy hands squeeze her breast, pinching her nipple making her moan louder breaking the kiss leaving a trail of saliva in between.

"Ruby.... P-please.." the begging continues. The pleads were getting more desperate, Ruby can hear that her mate wanted her now, her pants were feeling tight from her raging erection which was visible in the open. With no patience, she took off her shirt and sports bra then unbuttoned and unzipped pants throwing her clothes somewhere across the room leaving Ruby in red and black boxer briefs. Weiss scanned the young huntress's body when her eyes pretty much landed on Ruby's bulge, her eyes widening at the size.

'She's so big, I mean I've seen it before which was an accident but never this big, I wonder how it would feel inside me- wait, what am I saying I can't go through with this- on second thought from the looks of the size she must be at least nine inches- no stop it I should be getting away from this- just pin me down and pound me- but- but- ugh...screw it.', her thoughts were too wild like an angel and a devil fighting for control, part of her wondered if she should be scared of the fact that she's about to get raped and the other part of her wanted this. So does that means that this is a wanted type of rape then... Fuck it, Weiss knew she wanted it and it appears that devil wins this round.

As much as Ruby was angry right now, she knew that this was the heiress first time so she is going to show her mercy for now, but then again maybe not depends on how much Weiss can handle.

Ruby could tell from the look on Weiss' face that she wanted this just as much as she does, Ruby wasted no time and went straight into fulfilling her mate's needs. Positioning herself at the heiress' dripping entrance and slowly pushed into her breaking the barrier. Weiss cried a bit as her barrier was being ripped, nails reaching to Ruby's shoulder blades and scraping the skin enough to make the brunette bleed. Pushing in deeper and groaning as the warm walls tighten around her member as she was fully inside the heiress that's under her.

"So tight." Ruby growled putting her face in between Weiss's shoulder and neck. Weiss whimpers, knowing that its her first time, she was feeling pain. Small tears formed on the corner of her eyes.

"Are you okay Weiss?" The brunette kiss the heiress on the lips passionately. Weiss didn't care for the pain much, all she wanted was Ruby, and she that's all she could think about. "I-I'm.. fine.. keep going." Ruby kindly obliged and continued.

Ruby's hips started moving slow at first before moving faster.

"Ruby!" Weiss wined wanting Ruby to give it to her harder. A deep growl that rumbles through her throat that can be heard.

Ruby moved her hips harder and combined with her speed like semblance, she had the ice queen screaming. Weiss's wet walls starts to clamp down onto Ruby's member, making it harder for Ruby to give a decent thrust.

"Loosen up and let me in." The beast demanded and gave a sharp thrust hitting the heiress G-spot, making Weiss yelp at the sudden impact. She could barely speak Ruby held Weiss hips and shoving her throbbing shaft in roughly.

"Wait Ruby- Oh... Fuck.." Weiss hissed as she was being drilled, to be honest with you Weiss really enjoying how rough Ruby is and was already getting close since this was her first time. With Ruby still not as experienced and growled that her body is not yet able to last longer and is about to cum as well.

"I-I'm about to..cum" Weiss cried. That's not stopping Ruby using her thumb and rubbing the heiress clit trying to make her cum faster. After a few moment Weiss came and Ruby giving her last few pumps before shooting her load in Weiss and luckily not enough to get her pregnant. Pulling out her now limp member seeing her load dripping down Weiss legs, who is passed out.

Ruby on the other hand, changed back her normal self and body was already weak so she passed out right next to Weiss.

And both hopes this was all a dream... or nightmare.