Chapter 7

Enya's POV

        I couldn't believe my eyes. The beautiful white alicorn in front of me looked a lot like Celly, but it couldn't be. Celly had left along time ago. She hated this place, and she would never come back.

        "Enya?" she asked again. "Enya, it's me, Celestia!" She ran up to me and nuzzled me with love. "I missed you, Enya." she whispered.

        "I missed you too." Then I heard a loud cough and stared. There were five ponies in the room. One was obviously her royal highness the Princess Artemisa, the one with the dark blue coat I assumed was Luna, but there were three I had never seen before, two older alicorns and a foal. Upon closer inspection, I noticed the foal had both wings and a horn, but no cutie mark. I stared. Trying to be respectful and hide my shock, I bowed and said, "Greetings, Your Royal Highness." Artemisa laughed.

        "Enya, no need to be so formal. It's pretty obvious you're both shocked and excited, you're a terrible actress. Why don't we all introduce ourselves?" she suggested. "I'm Artemisa, Princess of the Alicorn Empire."

        Celestia sat up straight. She spoke regally, saying, "I am Celestia, Princess of Equestria and citizen of the Alicorn Empire." I gaped slightly. Celestia was a princess?

        Luna spoke next. Her voice was much older and mature than I had ever heard it, and I hadn't known her to be so confident. "I am Luna, Princess of Equestria and citizen of the Alicorn Empire." she declared.

        It was my turn to speak next, and I did. "I am Enya, citizen of the Alicorn Empire."

       The purple alicorn spoke next. "I am Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Equestria." I noticed her cutie mark, the pink six-point star surrounded by five white stars. It registered in my mind that this alicorn bore the symbol of magic on her flank, and seemed to be intensely powerful.

        The beautiful pink mare spoke. "I am Cadance, Princess of Equestria." She paused for a moment before continuing. She gestured to the foal. "This is Flurryheart, Princess of Equestria, and my daughter." There was a pause for a moment, then Artemisa stood.

        "Enya, I would like to ask that you provide a place for our visitors to stay while we deal with the situation at hand." she asked.

        "Of course," I replied, bowing. "Can we be on our way then?"

        Artemisa smiled. "Of course. I will send you a letter when I need you again. Farewell!"

        "Farewell, princess," Celestia and I replied in unison. I showed them out of the beautiful Castle of Sungazer, home to the princess and her family.

        I walked in silence to my home. Celestia pointed out all of the landmarks to the Equestrian alicorns, but I noticed Luna was back to her quiet self.I didn't ask why, I just assumed it wasn't my place. We arrived at Riverford, the city where we grew up. I walked up to my house, a larger house with three floors. The Equestrian mares gaped, Flurryheart gigged, and Luna let out a breath of relief. Celestia only stared. She knew my house inside and out, as she had spent so many nights here. 

        "Come on in," I said. "I'm going to call Anahita and Venusa. Just get yourself situated." They all walked in. Celestia lead the Equestrians up to 3rd guest room. I assumed Luna and Venusa would stay in the 2nd guest room, and Celestia and Anahita would stay in my room. Suddenly, I heard a scream. Oh no, I thought. They must have opened the first guest room.