*Chapter 2*

I was still thinking about Sasuke hours later, I was at home now and he wouldn't leave my mind. All these feelings were so new, before now I only went outside a couple times a month and saw other people rarely. It was all so weird yet exciting in a way. I couldn't yet describe what this feeling is, I think it was called loving someone. I remember when my mom first taught me about love.

FLASHBACK

I was about 12 at the time and I walked into our house to see my mom crying. I walked up and tapped her on her shoulder, she turned towards me, I could see her red, puffy eyes. I asked her why she was crying

"I just miss your father and Konoha" she said through sobs

"But why cry over it?" I asked generally confused

"When you love someone and you can't be with them, it's upsetting so crying is how we get all our feelings out" she said weakly smiling at me

"How do you know you love someone?" I asked

She smiled before continuing "When you love someone, you'll know. You're heart beats fast when you're with them, and you feel incomplete when you're away from them. You can't stop thinking about them, even when it seems like you're not thinking about them, they're in the back of your mind. You would do anything for that person, you would take a bullet for that person. There are many different types of love though. Don't worry, sweetie, you'll find all this out for yourself one day." 

END OF FLASHBACK

I felt the tears coming again, I hadn't cried this much ever, I rarely cried. I wiped away my tears, just then someone knocked on the door.

"Come in" I said trying to refrain my voice from cracking.

Kakashi walked in and saw my red eyes; he sat down on the bed next to me.

"You okay?" he asked with a concerned look

I nodded slightly trying to hold back the tears "Mhm" I chocked out

He held out his arms and embraced me. I couldn't hold the tears in anymore, I began to cry uncontrollably. I've never cried this much before, everything was just weighing on me. 

"You know, I could give a big speech about how everything is going to be okay, but I know that's not true. It's going to be hard for a little while, but I promise things WILL get better." Kakashi said

"I-I ju-ust miss h-her so mu-uch" I said through tears.

He took a deep breath and spoke "I know, I do too" he said stroking my hair.

I sat there for a minute, my tears finally stopped and it was silent for a moment. Then a question popped into my mind.

"I-I saw something today, when I used my rinnengan on Sasuke, I made him think of his worst memory, and he thought about a man and a woman bleeding out on the floor, do you know what that was about?" I asked

He sighed "When Sasuke was little, his brother Itachi killed the entire Uchiha clan. Sasuke almost left the village, seeking revenge. He stayed, but he is still filled with hatred" he said.

I gasped. Now I feel extremely bad for making him relive that. I couldn't image being so young and having BOTH my parents right in front of me, especially by my own sibling. I have to apologize to him tomorrow.

"I'll let you get some rest now, goodnight." he said kissing my forehead before heading to the door.

"Night...love you" I said softly

I heard him chuckle before he left the room. I changed into  my pajamas and cuddled up into my covers and closed my eyes.

A couple hours have past and I still can't sleep. I got up an got changed into casual clothes, I snuck out of my window and jumped down.