Chapter 2

Yes. I'm at home eating ice cream being depressed as always. My ex boyfriend just texted me asking to get back together with him. 'AS IF'. He done lost me I don't do that running back shit. I don't know why I feel this way about the situation that's I'm so over. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

*Ding.....

"Who is it?" I yelled getting off my comfy ass couch.

"Its me Le. Let me in."

How in the hell does this nigga know where I live? I bet you Cece told him trying to play make up and crap.

"What Jay, because I really don't have time for your bull shit."

"Damn ma you all feisty. I just wanted to show my girl some love."

Some love nigga please. Ha that's the best joke I've heard in a while.

"Yo girl? Jayon I'm not your girl and haven't been since last month so please cut it."

"Here you go always being stubborn as always."

What the fuck he mean stubborn? I just don't like his ass.

"Jay please excuse yourself from my home. Lose my number and address thanks my love."

"So ,Leah you're going sit right here and act like you don't love me? Your going to forget what we had. Your going to forget 'US'?"

Us? Ha another funny one this man right here is currently on a roll.

"Jayon. I never said I didn't love you because that'll be a lie. I can't just stop loving someone right out of the blue that I devoted my heart to. But I can forget about this thing we called 'US'. Its only right for me to move on as should you."

This is definitely the last person I wanted to end my night talking to.

"But. I was going to make you my wife."

"Jayon key word 'WAS' as in past tense I 'WAS' heartbroken but now I'm currently tapeing my heart back together. You see 'WAS'?"

I can't keep letting the past hold my back. I need to start looking towards my future.

"Leah please understand me."

"Jay. What is there to honestly understand? You and me will never be a 'WE' now may you please exit out my front door."

Jayon walked out the door and slammed it. Was this something they both really wanted?

Damn. I just want to get back to my Netflixs and ice cream.

Leah: Why you tell Jay where I live?
Bff👯💞: Because you miss him and you know it.
Leah: I can actually miss someone from a distance.
Bff👯💞: Whatever stop being petty
Leah: Not petty just real😘.
Bff👯💞: Bye I have a date night
Leah: Bye thot.

It's funny how everybody finds love but me. I need love to.