Chapter 4

"I can actually listen to Chance The Rapper all damn day. That's my man's Joe." Me and Cece are currently at my house yet again. Watching television and waiting on our pizza to get here.

"Well you can't have him."

"Ha. If me and Chance cross paths I'll be able to get him. It ain't nothing to a player. You feel me?"

"Jay won't be to happy to hear about that."

Ugh that nigga. Me and him barely talk on the phone for five minutes now. Actually there were a couple of fine people that commented on my picture. Plus that incident was two days ago he's stubborn as hell.

"Girl ain't nobody worried about him." She just giggled at me. "I'm serious I'll go out there and get me a couple of hoe's that'll make me happy."

"Girl stop playing you know you're whipped."

That's true I am whippef. Jayon has my heart and has always had it.

"Yeah I know I'm just playing. He better learn how to act right before I turn the other cheek." We just burst out laughing then the door bell rang we looked at each other.

"Pizza. Yess....." I turned around and grabbed my wallet. I must say the pizza delivery guy was mighty fine. But again I'm in a relationship so....

I always enjoy pizza ,RC pop ,and netflixs best way to win me over. Sadly Cece had to go home today. She has work and so do I. The college still hasn't emailed me back I guess I'm going to have to make a surprise visit.

----------------

This morning I took a quick shower. I decided to wear black skinny jeans ,my Jordan's with a plain v-neck T-shirt and topped it off with a black jacket. My hair is curly as of right 'NOW' I don't know how long it'll last.

"Good morning Ms.Summers." The beautiful reception told me. "Good morning to you too Ms.Jane."

"Ms.Summers  I'm warning you ahead of time you have stacks of folders on your desk to file and a client already waiting for you." I just looked and gave her a convincing smile just hearing 'STACKS' and it wasn't money made my head turn. Then a client already gosh...

"Thanks Ms.Jane enjoy your day." I walked to my door to in fact find a client lying across the sofa in my office.

"Hello I'm Ms.Summers and you are?" I reached my hand out so the young lady could shake it. "I'm Brianna nice to meet you."

"Okay Brianna how might I be helpful?"

"Its my boyfriend. Or, should I say fiance I've caught him cheating on me."

"And how is that so?" I grabbed a clipboard and started jotting notes on my session. Sometimes I liked my job hearing these people stories let me know I'm not the only weird person walking on planet earth.

"I walked in on him. He didn't see me I peeped around the corner into the room. What made me grow suspicion was the heels at the bottom steps of our house. They were to big for my feet to fit in. When I saw it I weeped ,but he thought it was the 'BITCH' he was having sex with on our bed."

"Sorry to hear. That ,but how do you feel about all of this?" She looked down. "I feel it was all my fault." She started to cry.

"Why is that Ms.Brianna?"

"Because I've probably done something wrong in the relationship that made him cheat."

At that moment I sat up straighter than ever. I hate cheaters.

"Listen Brianna. Victims in these situations are only suspects when they make themselves feel that way. Getting hurt by someone you love isn't easy plus no one ever expects that to happen. Here's how I see it. Your husband is the gun the affair is the bullet. But, do you know where you stand in all of this?"

"No...--n." She stuttered.

"Well your the shield the bullet proof vest. This was a shot at you that was meant to be missed. Take it as a life lesson don't let everything that comes at you kill you."

I stood up and walked over to Brianna and hugged her. I really felt for her. This is what makes me want to not go back to school and be a therapist. The people that I help through it all.

"Brianna. I am always here don't let this setback stop you from your comeback." She thanked me. We hugged again and she left my office. Now time to get to this paper work.