Chapter 3

Currently #PISSED.

I just probably posted the ugliest picture of me on the Instagram. But I'm really not feeling this morning. As if I'm feeling any morning though.

"Le. You woke?" I let Cece spend a night last night. It probably was the worst idea. Her ass never sleep. She don't get TIREDD.

"Yes I am woke. What do you want?"

"Can you pretty..... Pretty.... Please make breakfast?"

"Hoe does it look like I'm Gordon Ramsay? Seriously."

"No. But, you do know how to whip it in the kitchen. So get in here and cook it up for your best bitch."

Despite me not wanting to cook I had to. I'm hungry as hell and I know Cece is not going to cook. So I got my lazy self out of bed and went to the kitchen.

"So Le. What are you going to make your dearest best friend?"

"I'm making French toast and eggs. Nothing major." Just as I turned my head Cherish had snapped a picture of me cooking. This hoe is out of order.

"Yessss, you're looking mighty fine in those pajama shorts. Finna get you a bae real quick."

"And how might that be?" Not that I was actually interested plus me and Jayon are back together.

"Um. Thot your going on my Instagram. I have more followers than you."

As quickly as I could I grabbed my phone and looked at the picture and the caption quickly. This girl will say anything at times. But I couldn't be mad my butt did look nice it was actually a really nice picture.
#Wen Yo Girl Can Cook & Got An Ass #BFF #😙💞 #Who Said Chocolate Isn't Healthy?🍫 #She Lonely(Single) @ChocolateBunny

"Sorry to burst your bubble Cece ,but me and Jay are back together." She looked at me dumb founded.

"Why... (She stuttered) y'all wasn't suppose to get back together."

"We wasn't? You're the one that sent him to my door by giving him my address. You're the one who told me to give him another chance so duh I listened to my dearest best friend."

"I know but now I don't want y'all together."

"Welp sorry bud." I patted her on her head and continued to cook. But my phone started vibrating. It was Jayon calling so I answered it.

Phone conversation

Me: Hello?

Jay: What's wrong with you?

Me:What do you mean?

Jay: Look on our IG.

So I looked and I noticed Cece posted the same picture of me on my page though and a different caption that technically still claims I'm single. Giving the girl my passcode to my phone probably wasn't the brightest idea.

Me: Ok. I didn't post it Cece did.

Jay: So you mean to tell me you didn't know she posted it?

Me: No I didn't

Jay: Le I didn't take you back so you can go out there and be a little ho--

Me: Jay let me cut you off right now before you regret what the hell you were going to say. You didn't take me back I took you back and don't you ever 'ALMOST' call me out my damn name again. I don't look like one of your little hoes because I'm sure you have 'MANY' of those.

Jay: I don't and you know it.

Me: I'm not about to go back and forth with you over a picture because all those people that are commenting don't have my attention at all. So you can cut the crap. Bye Jay I'm trying to enjoy my morning with my BF by the way that stands for best friend just in case you get any other idea.

Jay: Bye Le love you.

Me: Whatever. bye

I really feel like I handled that well. I was to busy arguing that I didn't notice Cherish finished cooking up the breakfast and she over heard the entire conversation.

"Well. If Mr.Jay try to treat my best friend again I'm going to deal with his ass."