What am I thinking?

Phil

My green and blue comforter was wrapped around my head, muffling the sounds of the street and Dans' fingers tapping his keyboard. I was bundled up in probably every blanket we owned, except Dans' black and grey comforter. Despite all of the fluffy blankets, I was still shivering. My body was freezing! But my head was burning up.

That's right. A fever. And a horrid one at that. Probably one of the worst I ever had. I was miserable. My head pounded while my hands and feet felt like ice.
But Dan had been taking care of me. A little over the top sometimes, but he was very nice about it.

I sighed pathetically and slipped my paler-than-usual hand out of my blankets. Grabbing my Dan and Phil shop mug, I snuggled further into the couch and took a sip of tea.

I looked over at Dan who was settled into his browsing position on the opposite side of the sofa. He was in a T-shirt, boxers, and white socks. Boring socks in my opinion. Dan looked at me with that concerned look he's had since I got sick.

      "You alright?" he wondered.

I nod, absent minded.

       "You should try and eat something." He said, begging with his brown eyes, "It's been two days since you've had anything."

I groaned sadly. I usually loved food, but I hate eating while sick. It always made me nauseous.

      "Come on, Phil!" Dan argued, "at least a bit. Maybe soup?"

I thought for a moment, glancing at my tea. Maybe if I could stomach tea, soup wouldn't be so terrible. I looked back at Dan with a light smile.

      "Okay, okay.I'll try some soup." I sighed.

Dan smiled back at me and shifted his laptop onto the couch next to him. He got up and walked out of the room to the kitchen. I heard various cupboards opening and closing. I laid my head on the back of the couch. The pounding in my ears grew, making my eyes hurt. I sighed, setting down my tea and grabbed the pill bottle on the coffee table. It was empty.

      "Phil!" Dan called from the kitchen, "I need to run to Tesco, we're out of soup...and milk."

I heard the fridge close.

      "Could you pick me up some more migraine medicine as well? I've run out."

      "Sure." Dan said quieter as he stepped back into the room. He had black skinny jeans and shoes on now. He ran his hand through his brown hair.

      "Want anything else? Coffee?" Dan added, smiling.

His smile is so cute.

I jumped at my own thought and shook my head, trying to forget it.
Dan took that as a 'No.'

      "Right. Okay, I'll be back soon. Text me if you think of anything else." Dan said, exiting the room. I heard the front door open and close as Dan left the flat.

I rubbed my eyes and groaned. I had been having these thoughts about Dan for nearly two years now. I kept telling myself to stop. But sometimes I can't help it.

He's so caring. His hobbit hair is adorable. He's so hot-

My eyes shot open.

Stop. He's your best friend. He doesn't feel the same way.

I sighed and flopped onto my side, laying completely on the couch now.  The cold cushion felt good on my forehead. It wasn't long before I fell fast asleep, headache pounding and thinking about Dan.