What do you want?

DAN

I weaved quietly through the aisles of tesco, listening to the distant song on the store speakers. I grabbed a bottle of migraine relief pills and added it to the basket with the milk. After finally locating Phil's favorite soup, I grabbed several cans. I also decided I was in the mood for some maltesers and grabbed a box.
After checking my phone to see if Phil had texted me, which he hadn't, I made my way to the cashier.

The outside air was warm as I walked back home. There were clouds in the sky, dimming the brightness around me as I looked at passing buildings. I hadn't made it more than a block away from tesco when-
    "DAN!" A young voice with an american accent shouted, "Danisnotonfire oh my GOD!!"
I looked around to see a girl, about 16 years old, running towards me. Her blonde hair swung around her shoulders, her brown eyes beaming with excitement.
She threw her arms around my chest. I stumbled backwards slightly. After establishing my balance I hugged her back, smiling.
    "Hello!" I said warmly, wishing Phil was with me, "How are you?"
The girl released our hug and took a step back to look up at me.
    "Sorry!" She said, barely able to contain her joy, "I didn't mean to-- I should have asked- I mean- you- uh- I'm Chelsea. I can't believe this is happening!"
I laughed lightly and gave her a huge smile.
    "Well it's nice to meet you, Chelsea." I replied.
    "Can we take a selfie?" Chelsea pleaded, pulling out her phone.
    "Absolutely!" I grinned.
The short girl stepped close and struggled with the angle, trying to fit my tall frame in the picture.
    "Here, I've got long arms." I offered, taking her phone and extending my arm.
Chelsea squealed happily and wrapped her arms around me. I snapped a few photos and handed her phone back.
    "AAAH I'm going to pass out!" Chelsea gasped, looking up at me.

I blew out a breath.

      "Well, try not to, I'm a terrible catch." I said jokingly.

Chelsea laughed.

      "Phil's a great catch!" she noted, "He caught you in that trust fall."

      "Wow you know your stuff." I smiled.

      "Wait- where is Phil?" Chelsea asked sadly, glancing around like Phil was standing somewhere unseen.

      "He's sick at the flat. Terrible fever." I explained.

      "Awww, no, Phil!" Chelsea cried.

      "Don't worry, I think he's on the mend," I lifted up my grocery bag, "I've got him some soup and medicine."

      "You're amazing! You both are!" Chelsea beamed.

      "Well, in that case, I should get back to him." I said.

      "Right! Right! Thank you- you're awesome," Chelsea stammered, "I love you, I love your videos, I love your tour, It's so great meeting you-"

      "Woah, slow down!" I chuckled, "You too, Chelsea. Take care okay?"

Chelsea blushed and nodded. She waved goodbye and ran to another girl on the corner of the street. They jumped and smiled together, giggling happily.

I turned to continue my walk when,

      Thump-

I knocked into someone.

      "Ah-sorry," stammered, "I wasn't looking-"

      "So it is the internet fag." a harsh voice hissed, "I didn't recognize you without that gay leech on your arm."

The happiness from my encounter with chelsea quickly faded. The man in front of me seemed to absorb and demolish all the good around him. He had rough facial features and brown hair. He was heavily built- In a muscular type of way, and stood probably 5 inches shorter than me.