Rejected(Or Not)

Last time: "I was hoping Kid Danger would have a better chance at this then Henry would" he said, " Charlotte Bolton, will you go out with me"
___________________________________

A minute later Charlotte answered, "No"

"Well I guess I'll be leaving then," Henry said with a sigh.

Charlotte grabbed Henry by the arm, stopping him from leaving. "I didn't say no because I don't like you Henry" She pulled off his Kid Danger mask. " I wanted Henry to ask me, not Kid Danger"

Henry looked into her eyes and said, "Well then Char, this is coming from Henry. Will you go out with me?"

"Yes!" Charlotte exclaimed, throwing her arms around him in a tight hug. They stayed like that for what seemed like hours. It wasn't until they were interupted by Ray walking in that they pulled apart from eachother.

"What's going on here?" Ray asked in surprise, not expecting Henry and Charlotte to be there until later.

"Henry asked me to go out with him" Charlotte answered. Ray noticed the slight blush on the two teens faces, and it all made sense to him. For weeks, he'd noticed the looks they'd given eachother. He noticed the way Charlotte hugged Henry everytime they got back from a mission. He noticed everything, but until now, he didn't quite understand.

"Well then, I guess you guys can both have the night off to go out" Ray told them.

"That sounds amazing" Charlotte exclaimed," Thanks Ray!"

"Don't you want to spend your birthday with your parents?" Henry asked.

"My parents already said if someone asked me out, I could go tonight. The rest of my family is coming tomorrow to celebrate. So we should be good. See you at 7:00?"

Henry only had time to nod before Charlotte ran out the door. Probably to go get ready for their date.