Run Jack Run

I sat at my computer editing my video and glancing out the window at the woods longing to run through the trees and feel the wind in my fur. Yes. Fur. I am in deed a wear wolf, there are only a few packs still roaming the woods around the world and most of us are almost always in our human forms. I like to be in my wolf form as much as possible, but I still have YouTube and the pups to take care of. I love the pups and YouTube don't get me wrong but sometimes I just want to be wild. I finish and upload the video. I walk down stairs with a smile as I see the pups playing. The girls Sam(7), Alex(7) and lil' Lilly(6) are playing hide n go seek while the boys Max(8), Tim(6) and Dan(7) watch. Annabella the final and youngest pup being 5 is playing with some blocks. I gather Anna in my arms and walk over to the boys sitting and waiting for the girls to come over. Eventually they do knowing what time it is.

"Ready to go for a run?" I ask and they all start jumping up and down wiggling their butts, tails peaking out. I walk out with Anna and they follow, we go behind the house to the woods and when we are far enough from the house I nod and they all change. The Tim, Dan and Sam all have brown hair. Sam has short light brown hair, Tim has long dark brown hair and Dan has short curly dark brown hair. Alex and Max both have short black and white hair seeing as they are genetically siblings. Lilly and Anna have all white hair but as Lilly's is curly Anna's is poofy. I smile and turn into my form a plain dark brown coats me. As I turned Anna does too. I pick up Anna in my mouth like a mother would do for her pups, and take off for the lake. I run. I feel the wind. It feels perfect.

A/N

I know I should do my other stories but I just have so many ideas and I don't want to forget them!