Now Jack Now

I woke up in a haze on my bed. I was  asking myself where was I when I saw mark sitting next to the bed. I looked at him and as if he could sense my gaze he looked up. He looked as if he had slept in a day. He rushed to the bed asking if I was ok. I just put a hand to my head and asked what happened.

"Well you came home with your kids and you you have blood on you and you collapsed." "Oh" I said, getting out of bed. I already filled healed from the wound on my stomach. You know being a werewolf has its perks. Only my head hurts now and I wanted to see if the pups were okay. Mark grabbed my shoulder and said "You should rest, I don't even know how you are walking!" "Look I'm fine I heal fast!" I say as I walk out of the room. I make it to the hall before the pups jumped on me. I laughed and caught them all in a hug. "You all ok?" They all quickly said yes and hugged me more. I asked them all to go play, knowing that I had to tell mark. "Pups me and mark are going to take a walk you guys stay out of trouble, I think Bob and Wade will be back soon." "Alrighty!" I here them say as they run to the play room.

Me and Mark arrive at our spot for changing in the woods. Before I could speak Mark looked at me and said, "So you are a wearwolf, good so am I."