[50] phone call

50

[phone call]

"you know i'm dating you, ainsley. lucy and i are just friends."

"just friends don't hold hands, kyle."

"ainsley... it was late, we were tired, i don't know."

"it's been a week. it only took you a week for you to cheat on me."

"i didn't cheat!"

"you went to dinner with her and held her hand! you went on a date!"

"it wasn't a date! you went out with grant gustin, and it wasn't a date!"

"grant and i didn't hold hands! grant and i don't have obvious feelings for each other!"

"that's what you think."

"excuse me?"

"listen, ainsley, i'm not stupid. you liked grant - he was your celebrity crush. but i trusted you and didn't freak out on you like you're doing to me!"

"i never gave you a reason not to trust me."

"and i have?"

"you kept a life changing from secret me. you're in countless articles being called lucy's new boyfriend, in just one week. you're going to be in countless photo shoots with her, probably doing couple like things and i just..."

"you just what?"

"i can't take that."

"come on. don't break up with me. i don't like lucy, i like you!"

"i need to think about it."

"think. go ahead."

"and can you deny the rumors, please? you and lucy aren't helping the matter."

"no, actually."

"w-what? why?"

"they're good for publicity. i'm sorry, but at least you know it's not real."

"you're using a girl as a publicity stunt?"

"paul used grant as one."

"stop talking about grant, you idiot. and he didn't."

"you said you'd think about it."

"i don't want to if you're going to be fake dating a girl you want to actually date."

"ainsley, you-"

CALL DISCONNECTED

__________
GUYS THANKS FOR ALL YOUR READS AND COMMENTS!! i love that people are getting so into it hahah u all rock. also omg the story is now 50% over....!