✦chapter 4✦

|Octavoa's POV|

I'm delusional! I thought as I stepped out of the shower.

There is NO way that I am Isabelle. No way in hell. It wouldn't make any sense at all!

I  think I'm just tired and overthinking things. This family lost their daughter and I can not come out of the blue with this thought that I am their daughter.

I can't even imagine what Jack would think! He would probably think I'm some crazy girl who needs to be put in a mental hospital.

As all of these thoughts continued to cross my mind I finally finished changing after a good while.

I gathered my wet clothes and placed them inside a bag that Jack left for me.

As I make my way out of the restroom and into the kitchen I notice everyone's attention was placed on me.

"You're finally out," Jack says as he walks towards me.

"Yeah, I'm sorry if I took long."

"Don't worry about it you're fine," Jack says as he smiles at me.

I break the stare we were giving each other by asking Jack for the keys to his car so that I could leave my soaking wet clothes in there.

He did so, but he also walked out with me.

"Everything okay?" I asked him as I shut the car door behind me leaving the clothes in the car.

"Yeah, you know I just wanted to make sure that you're okay and that you weren't freaked out about the whole Isabelle situation."

The thoughts I was having earlier just came rushing back, but I pushed them far back doing my best to not think about it.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just feel bad that I did that."

"You shouldn't feel bad. I didn't tell you about the situation at all so it was an honest mistake."

"I know but --" Jack cut me off.

"No buts, come on lets go inside and eat."

I looked up at him and he shot me a smile and I don't know what had overcame me, but I just felt the need to hug him.

I got closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck holding him tightly.

I felt Jack a little hesitant since, I'm sure he didn't really know why I was hugging him. But he eventually wrapped his arms around my waist holding my body tight and close to his.

"You sure that you're okay?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, I just really needed that."

"Well you'll always get it with me," Jack said as he squeezed me harder.

As I took in those last few moments I smiled to myself and finally pulled apart.

Jack still had his hands on my waist.

"I will always be here for you when you need me O."

Jack then kissed my forehead and I felt his lips form a smile.

"O?" I asked.

"I'm pretty good with the nicknames," Jack chuckled.

"I like it," I said as I looked up at him.

"Good," he continues to look at me.

His hands were still rested on my waist I felt the moment and I wanted to kiss him so bad, but I knew I shouldn't. Not yet.