Chapter 2

Artemis pov:

I was shocked for a second before I regained my wits.

"You lie! Tartarus had no godling as a child." I said as I pointed my bow at his face. He slowly stood up from his bow with a crooked smile on his face.

"Too true goddess." He said. "Although I'm not a god. I'm a primordial. The last and youngest to be exact." He said.

"Gods? Like mythomagic?" A little voice squeaked out. I looked to my left and saw the boy and girl demigods that Thalia's group was here to get. Perseus looked at the two before he started to walk towards the two of them. I fired my arrow in front of him making him stop.

"You. Will. NOT. TOUCH. THEM!" I said as I notched another arrow. Perseus looked back at me and raised an eyebrow before turning to face me yet again.

"Oh-ho? And pray tell little moon, how you plan on stopping me? You can't fight off a lone giant by yourself. One of my best works might I add, well before Gaea messed them up with extra powers." He said.

"Well it's a good thing that I'm not alone." I growled as my hunters pointed their bows at the arrogant god. I smirked as I saw his smile disappear.

"Well. This still wouldn't be much of a challenge for me, although pretty annoying and not to mention messy. I'm afraid I won't be able to fight you." He said.

"Oh?! And why is that?!" I asked angrily.

"Because I believe that they want to fight you first." He said as he pointed behind me. I was about to call his bluff, when I heard a very realistic growl behind me. I turned around slowly to see a horde of monsters behind us, just on the edge of the tree line. "I believe they were your last five hunts, and I think they want to chat." Perseus said.

"Zoe protect the girl, Thalia get your group to give her back up, and everyone else open fire!" I said as I shot my arrow at the closest monster.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Perseus pov

"Zoe protect the girl, Thalia get your group to give her back up, and everyone else open fire!" Artemis said. She then opened fire at the fifty something monsters behind her. Silver arrows started flying as my creations ran at them.

I sighed out loud as I turned back to the two demigod kids who were absolutely terrified. I went to walk to them when the small group jumped in front of me.

"Back off!" Zoe yelled.

"Hmm... Miss nightshade, do you really believe you can stop me?" I asked as I took a step forward. Zoe quickly pulled out her bow and pointed it at my crotch.

"Unless you want to know what it's like to have a sex change the hard way, I suggest you don't try me." She said.

I sighed as I willed five copy shades behind each one of the people in front of me.

"Well as fun as that is I'm going to talk with them as you fight my friends." I said. All five of them turned around and looked at shades that were holding the same weapon type as they were.

I walked past the two groups and went to the two children of hades.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Zoe pov

I turned around to see a shadowy type figure with a bow aimed at me.

I fired my arrow and my opponent did the same. Our arrows hit each other and fell to the ground. I pulled out another arrow and fired it at its head. The arrow was intercepted halfway there with another arrow at the same level.

The two of us fought for what felt like an hour. I would strike at the shadowy person and they would attack the same way, I would roll, duck, dive, and jump, and my opponent would do the exact same.

I stopped as I finally noticed that the shadow wasn't fighting me only copying me. I lifted my left hand up and my opponent lifted it's left hand as well.

'Stupid!' I thought to myself. I walked forward and through my opponent before racing off to the demigods.

'He better have not hurt her.' I thought as I ran to the three of them.

"-so think carefully before using it Bianca. You will only get one use out of it." Perseus said as I got within firing distance.

I knocked an arrow and fired at Perseus while the despicable males back was to me.

"Nico that card will give you protection as long-" Perseus was saying before my arrow went through the back of his head and his body dissipated in black smoke.

I ran to the two demigods and asked if they were ok.

"We're fine. Although a little confused but fine." Bianca said.

I sighed in relief before I started to explain about the real world outside of the mist.

000000000000000000000000TIME SKIP000000000000000000000000000000000000

Chad pov:

After having to fight myself and learning of the existence of a god of monsters I was pretty confused and tired. It doesn't really help when you lose a camper to the hunt and you meet the moon goddess who doesn't mind turning men to animals just to boost the population, and that's on a good mood.

I am currently sitting on a log hearing Nico go on and on about this card game called mythomagic. At least he stopped asking questions. Thank you annabeth.

"And so with the front line monster dying you take off the amount of damage left over to-" Nico was saying before I heard a familiar voice call out to us.

"Hey Chad! Annabeth!" Grover called. I was happy to see him. Not only was he a sayter but he is my best friend since grade school. I still remember the field trip and miss dodds.

"Hey Grover what's up?" I asked.

"Hey Lady Artemis said that we will be leaving for camp half blood in a few minutes... Where's Thalia?" He asked.

"I believe she is over by the cliff why?" I asked.

"Lady Artemis wanted to talk to her." Grover said.

I shrugged it off and looked up at the stars.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000