Chapter 5

RECAP

" you bitch.....how dare you tell Harry i cheated on him, you'll get it at school, you better watch out!!".

I stare at my phone in shock... 

I knew it was Jacklyn, that two-timing bitch... 

I ignore it , the last thing I want is another bitch fit from that blonde. (A/N :not to be mean to all my blonde out there , I actually love blond hair )... UGH I DONT EVEN WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL ANYMORE. 

I had dinner with Zoe and dad, Jake was out , like always .......I did my night routine and went to bed, I kept thinking about Harry. 

Wait, why am I thinking bout Harry again??? 

Oh yah, cause I..like..him!! Duh?? 

Snap out of it Bridgit !!! He has a girlfriend...... 

I should really come up with a nickname for her! 

Bitchlyn?? 

Hey that's a good one :). 

I quickly fell asleep , and trust me even if the house was on fire and the earth is shaking ? I'll just be sleepin......unless you splash a cup of water on my face ....heheheheheh just kidding. 

Beep 

Beep 

Beep 

7:30... I got up and wash my face , I brush my teeth and change , I then grab my bag and went downstairs to eat breakfast ... A lot of people brush their teeth after they eat but I brush it before......after I just chew a mint or sometime gum. 

I got out of my car and walked into school.....I tried to look for bitchlyn but she was no where to be found....thank God 

I'm going to have so much fun at school !!! 

...I open my locker as the bell rang , I hurry and took my book I close my locker to see Bitchlyn was behind it.. 

I gasp .... 

"Did I scared you bridge???". She said. 

"I-..-I "I struggle trying to speak.. 

She smirk. 

"Met me at my table at lunch , if you don't come I'll kill you ". She scoff and walked away. 

I sigh and run to class before I get detention ... 

It was Vocal Music... Yah I get to work with Harry. 

"Class , get back on your project, it's due on Friday , the rest of the class time is yours". Ms.Stricland said ..the class stand up and moved around trying to find their partner..... 

"Hey" . He said. 

"Hi, Harry ". 

' did you bring your song book??".  

"Yah, it's here...let's continue ".  

"Let me go get the guitar ok???". I nodded as Harry stand up. 

The someone tap me on the shoulder as I turn around.....she handed me a note. 

"For me???" . I asked pointing at me. 

"Yah , someone told me to give to you ". 

I carefully open the folded paper. 

"I think you're cute , do you think I'm cute???". Sign -anon- 

. I smiled at the note as Harry come back with a guitar in his hand. 

I quickly hide it and we start to divide parts in the song.

-SKIPPING TO LUNCH CAUSE IM TO LAZY- 

It was at lunch and I was exhausted . I was so hungry, I almost ate the piece of paper someone gave....I smiled. 

I got my lunch , I got mashed potatoes and gravy, my favorite. 

I was trying and looked my best Bitchlyn but she was no where to be found. 

I saw Harry and immediately ran over to him. 

" Harry , have you seen Bitc- uh, I'm mean Jacklyn??." 

"No, and I'm still coming over right??". 

"Oh , thank you and yah meet me the at same spot like yesterday !!". 

" ok , bye".  

" bye".

sorry for the short chapter, I know its boring , but im out of ideas.....its ok ill tear my brain till the idea pops up

LOL.

thanks for reading.

-kendrea-