chapter 7

A....a..... RED CARD.

" oh god look at Bridgit , she got that card". i heard a boy whispered.

" oh my god"

" she must have pissed Louis or Liam off"

"poor  

"she's going to die"

i hear whispering around me as all these thoughts run around in my mind!!

what did i do wrong??

i don't even know Liam or Louis??

what??

"oh my gosh , Bridgit". Mellissa yelled as i cried.

" what did you do". Ashton asked

"I-I....". i shook my head , i was so confused.

"Luke didn't even got back yet and you already got one". Finn said shaking his head no.

"oh look everyone , poor Bridge is in trouble". i turn around to see Jacklyn  smirk standing next to her was her plastics , i hate them all.

" leave her alone Jack!!". Mellissa yelled.

" so ? what are you going to do , freak???". Jacklyn said smirking as i cried harder.

PICTURE OF JACKLYN ON THE SIDE (  A/N i just grab this picture i saw , i actually love her , so no rude comments kay? kay )

" Bitch what did you just say??". Mellissa then grab Jacklyn hair and start pulling.

" bitch who did you just called a Freak???" . then Jacklyn start grabbing Mellissa hair.

A chick fight is happening in the hall way.

" you guys break it up". Ashton grab Mellissa, as the plastics pulllign Jacklyn

" HEY, HEY , BREAK IT UP". I sae ms.Jones start running toward us.

Then Mellissa push her against the locker, they didn't give up until ms.Jones showed up.

"you two , in my office, NOW".

"im so sorry". i said to her .

" its okay, it felt good standing up to her for once".

I was worried but then Ashton calm me down .

Unknown POV ( heheh mysterious)

God , poor Bridgit , she got the RED CARD ....

But i got a feeling that it wasn't from  Louis or Liam

the last time i check they were having lunch with me and Niall

Bridgit is in trouble.

some one set her up..

poor girl.

Bridgit POV.

i was in my locker room , taking a shower.

" hey have any one seen my backpack??". i asked the girls.

i look around , yah sure i got my clothe but my phone , books ,and everything is in my backpack.

" having trouble looking for your backpack??". i looked up to see Bitchlyn smirk.

"Where.The.Fuck.Did.You.Put.My.Bag??". i said glaring at her.

"oh i dont know!! hey why don't you check the gym!!". she smirk i start running to the gym. 

there is it !!

my baby.

i bend down to grab it but it move away from me.

almost like someone is pulling it away from me.

Weird??

i tried again , put it kept moving .

ok, stay ,stay......

good.

"yah".

i scream , jumping toward the bag but it kept moving...

i was running out of breathe so i followed it to the lunch room...everyone was there including Bitchlyn.

she smirk as the bag stop in front of her.

i bend down and grab it .

" GET HER ". She yelled.

wait !! what was going on ?

as i felt something being thrown at me , from every direction.

Eggs

from every direction...everyone was throwing eggs at me ....i try dodging things but it was to late, my clothes were covered in eggs.

i fell to the ground and cry...

i looked up

" IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT ??". i scream in tears.

Jacklyn smirk .

" of course not honey!!".

"dump it on her Louis !!".

as i saw white powder being poured down on me..

Flour...lots....of..them..

As I hear  laughing and giggling everywhere!!

"P-please...h-help...M-me". I gather my energy and whispered.

" if you think some one is going to help you !!! you are wrong". i heard her voice next to my ear.

"BRIDGIT". Some one called my name ....but who??

wait , i knew that voice..

HARRY.

" WHAT DID YOU DUMBASSES DO TO HER??". i heard his voice yelling as he try to push away any flour on my clothes.

"WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO". i slightly open my eyes to see Zayn grab Louis shirt and start punching him.

"Bridge , Bridge can you hear me?". i heard Harry's voice but i couldn't move!!

as i felt drops of water fall on my cheeks , i heard sobs then i was being picked up bridal-style ...

then everything went black.

hi guys so what do ya think???? did Louis really put that card in Bridgit's locker or was someone else??

and try and guess who that unknown POV...ill give you a hint : its a very attractive boy..;)

my goal is to hit 4+ votes and 10+ read..

thx for reading

_kendrea_