Warm Water Fun

Summer's POV (BTW Shan, you're mean! Ima kill you in this one)

I screamed as I realized what Sky did to me! I quickly ran to the bathroom and locked the doors. I heard her laughing and I just ignored her. I quickly wrapped a towel around me and sat on the toilet. Crap, how could she do this to me? I mean, okay it was mean pulling her towel away so everybody saw her well naked but she really didn't have to dye my hair fucking blue and do the same exact thing to me! That's just too mean.

Suddenly I heard someone knockinh on the bathroom door.

"Sun, can I come in?" I heard Mikey on the other side of the door. I sighed and slowly walked to the door. I unlocked it and opened it. He walked inside with some clothes in his hands. He gave the clothes to me and I smiled.

"Thanks" I said and he nodded.

"Umm, could you umm" I said hinting at him to turn the fuck around. Pfft pervert. His eyes got wide.

"Oh uhm yeah of course" he said and turned around to face the door. I giggled and pulled on my clothes before even checking them. I mean, Mikey is a guy. And we ALL know guys don't have a clue for fashion!

I looked myself in the mirror. I was wearing grey skinny jeans witha black shirt with a silver drum kit and a guy who's rocking it on the shirt. Above the guy it said: ROCKIN' IT! in silver letters. It was my favorite shirt. Tell ya truth, Mikey knows how to dress!

"All done" I said and he turned around. He checked me from tip to toe and smiled.

"Pervert!" I said as I opened the cupboard under the sink which hold the hair dye. Oh I'm dying my hair all right!

"Dude you look hot I can't help it" Mikey said and I laughed. I shook my head and took black hair dye from the cupboard.

"Anyskittles, I need your help" I said to him as I waved with the hair colour in my hand. He nodded and I smiled.

"Anyskittles?" he said in a questioning tone as he took a towel from the cupboard.

"Just ignore that" I said and he nodded. I laughed.

*After the hair dying*

I looked myself in the mirror and smiled. I now had black hair with bright blue streaks in it. Ha! Take that! I look epic! I turned around and looked at Mikey.

"Wow" he said and gave me a kiss. I smiled. I walked out of the bathroom and started walking back to the living room.

"So, how you doin' smurf?" Ray said to me as I almost walked in. I guess they heard me walking.

"I'm doing just fine" I said as I entered the room and Sky's mouth hung open.

"OH YEAH!" I said as I fist pumped the air, "I NAILED IT BITCH" I finished as I sat next to Bob on the floor, high fiving him.

"How did you..." Sky trailed off. I alughed at her.

"Hair dye baby! You're not the only one who knows it" I replied and Frank chuckled. Mikey then entered the room.

"And with a hand of a professional" he said as he sat next to me. I laughed.

"Believe what you wanna believe Mikes" I said.

"HEY! UNICORNS EXIST!" he said, pointing at me with a sad expression on his face. Sky suddenly started laughing her ass off and I joined her. See? This is how we roll! Pranking each other one second and being best friends the other. But I'm not saying I'm not getting my revenge. Oh I'm getting my revenge all right!

We watched a movie after Sky and I's laughing outburst. The movie was funny and I loved it. I don't know what's it called and I'm not bothered to think about it. We cleaned the guns after that and time flew past us quickly. We were joking and laughing and we had great time.

Night came knocking on the door quickly and we all got ready to go to bed. Me and Mikey got in our bunk before all of them even had a shower. We had to be ready and prepared to get my revenge. Oh yeah, Mikey is helping me.

I knew Frank and Sky will be doing 'something' tonight since they were all 'oh-how-cute-you-are' on each other the whole day. Sky even gave Frank a smile I called 'he's totally getting it tonight'. They were even making out which they weren't doing since like we left them. Something is DEFINITELY going to happen.

Me and Mikey waited and soon enough, there were some noises escaping Frank's bunk. I was trying really hard not to start laughing. It was fucking hilarious. After the whole 'thing' they fell asleep pretty quickly. No matter how perverty and gross you're thinking it was to listen to all tha shit, it's so going to be worth it.

When me and Mikey were sure they were fast asleep we quietly jumped out of the bunk. Everyone was sleeping by now since it was around 1 am. I knew Sky wouldn't wake up even if a llama on crack started giving her a lap dance. When Sky's tired, she sleeps. Like a rock.

Me and Mikey took a bowl and filled it with warm water. Oh what a lovely surprise for frank in the morning and a super embarrassing situation for Sky. It really all depends on what happens the morning AFTER the sex. If the guy runs away, you know you're terrible and you probably shouldn't do it EVER again. But if he stays, he's interested and there's no way you want something embarrassing to happen.

I walked to Frank's bunk, praying to Unicorn god Sky was sleeping on the outer side of the bunk. I slowly pulled the curtain open and to my luck, she was sleeping soundly on the outer side, her hand resting by her hip. There was just enough space for the bowl next to Sky. I giggled quietly and placed the bowl with warm water next to Sky's hand. I turned around to Mikey and nodded to him to make sure he's ready. He nodded back.

I took Sky's hand in mine and she moved her hand a bit.

"Frankie?" she whispered quietly. It was Mikey's turn now. I knew Sky will start talking and I needed a male voice to convince her it's Frank who's talking to her.

"Yeah it's me Sky" Mikey whispered as he moved closer to Sky. She nodded slightly and I slowly put her hand in the warm water. Oh god, she's gonna me so embarrassed.

I smiled at Mikey and we walked back to our bunk. I slipped in with no hard time since I got used to it now. Mikey doesn't have to help me to get in anymore. He got in soon after that and we slipped into deep and peaceful sleep.

*Next morning*

I was sitting behind the table in the kitchen holding a cup of coffee protectively in my hands. Mikey was making breakfast and Ray and Bob were reading probably a few months old newspaper. Gerard was sitting in the far corner drinking his coffee, sketching something. Frank was helping Mikey out with breakfast and they both sucked. The reason I didn't help them was because it looked fucking hilarious when they couldn't even make eggs properly.

Sky came walking in with her PJ's in the next moment, rubbing her sleepy eyes. I looked at her and saw a big wet spot on her PJ pants. I started mentally battling with myself to stop me from laughing and I could tell Mikey was doing the same. Suddenly, Gerard started laughing his ass off and I quickly looked at him. He was looking at Sky. I soon joined him and in the next moment we were all laughing except Frank and Sky.

"What's so funny?" Sky asked, confused. I started lauhing more and soon tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"DUDE YOU PISSED YOURSELF!" Ray said loudly when he finally stopped laughing but soon started laughing again. Sky looked at her pants. She glared at me and I just continued to laugh.

*A few hours later*

We were watching Ray and Bob. They were playing video games. I was sitting on the floor next to the couch my head on Mikey's shoulder. Sky who we said we're over with pranks now, was sitting on Frank's lap on the couch. Gerard was sitting next to Frank on the couch screaming: "RAY RAY RAY!" over and over again. Bob was as usual, losing.

Suddenly, Frank's phone buzzed on the coffee table. Ray paused the game and looked at it.

"It buzzed" he said and I had to facepalm myself.

"No shit Sherlock" Frank said as he leaned towards the phone confused. He took the phone and looked at it. His eyes became wide.

"What?" Gerard said.

"It's a text" Frank said quietly as he put the phone on the table, "from Jamia."