~Prolouge~

Isabelle's POV

It happened again. I don't even know why everyone in this whole freaking school hates me so much! I mean besides my friends, Andrew, Zach, and Bennett. Andrew is more of the quiet reserved type- but can make a grown man run away with his tail between his legs with his glare, Zach is the funny one of the group, the one who has all of the jokes in every situation - loyal beyond measure but is just as scary is Bennett, but Bennett is the 'eff with me or my friends and I'll hunt down you and everyone you hold dear and pummel every single one into the ground' but still manages to be fun to be around. But even they treat me like a child! I'm 16 too you know! Anyways, I should probably introduce myself. Hi, my name is Isabelle Rose Keith, I just began my sophomore year at a high school called Eagle Lake High home of the eagles! In Portland, Oregon. At the beginning of my freshman year, last year Andrew, Zach, and Bennett befriended me but that didn't actually make things any different for me. I still get punched, slapped, stepped on, cursed at and everyone always finds something about me to criticize.

With this new development in my bullying, I have decided that i am going to do something about it what is this new development you ask? My own brother - and 'friends' joining in on the fun.