~2~

Isabelle's POV

We arrived at Sierras apartment complex at around 11pm, we both got out of the car and into the elevator up to the top floor where her apartment is, what I wasn't expecting was that her apartment was actually a huge penthouse that had floor to ceiling windows with luxurious furniture. There were two floors and a grand staircase. I thought she was just really rich and none of us knew but then 4 huge bolts slid over the elevator doors, where we came in. My eyes widened and I guess Sierra noticed but she just laughed and said "c'mon lets head upstairs, the guys are waiting for us there." "guys?" I asked her "of course! you didn't think I lived here all alone did you?" "I guess not..." I replied but something still didn't line up.

As Sierra led me to the room that the guys were waiting for us in, I couldn't help but notice that there were many beautiful relics lining the hall, there were also doors with countless locks which I'm guessing I won't be shown.

Once we got to the room at the end of the seemingly never ending hallway, Sierra opens the door and we enter a huge room with a huge couch, the newest video game consoles and a huge flat screen TV where a group of people were playing GTA. "Guys" Sierra tried to get their attention, "GUYS" Sierra screamed since no one had noticed the first time. The people looked startled and turned around, their faces lit up when they saw us but only one of them got up "Hello there, whats your name? The names Conner, and yes I am very single" I furrowed my eyebrows and another boy came up who actually looked a lot like Conner "sorry about my brother" he laughed, oh so that's why they look so much alike, they must be twins. "I'm Cameron, whats your name?" Cameron asked "Isabelle" I told him "hmm" a boy who i hadn't noticed yet hummed "Belle" the boy said but then a girl with blonde hair slapped him upside the head "what the heck?" I said "hmm Belle" Sierra thought out loud "I like it" she concluded "what do you mean?" I asked her "well you've never had a real nick name before so lets try it out" "ok then Belle it is" I smiled, maybe I could really be re-made here. "ok then 'Belle' time for you to meet the gang! Well minus two" "Wait. Gang??" "oh crap I forgot to tell you" Sierra face palmed, she laughed nervously "I'm second in command in the NTM" "oh. my. gosh." i said slowly then a grin grew on my face "ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh" i squealed. Sierra looked confused "this is so cool!!! We could ride motorcycles and wear leather and pull all nighters and-" I was cut off with what sounded like electricity crackling before everything went b l a c k .