~3~

Belle's POV

My eyes started to flutter open to the sound of people arguing

"what the heck Harley?" a female said "she was asking too many questions and you know it" the man, I'm guessing Harley replied "that doesn't mean you get to taze her!" "yeah and you're the one who told her about the gang" "yeah well I didn't have much of a choice with what she told me over the phone" Phone... Sierra? "wait, what did she tell you over the phone?"

Before Sierra could reply, I opened my eyes all the way "what the heck?" I questioned.

"Oh my gosh, Belle are you ok?" "yeah I-I think so"I stuttered. I looked past Sierra to see everyone staring at me "ah hm" I cleared my throat at Sierra. She looked behind her seeing what I am, everyone staring at us. She rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand to help me up.

Once I was on my feet again I glared at the new guy, Harley I guess, and then looked at everyone else "um," I leaned over to Sierra "who are they?" then realization dawned on her face, as if only realizing that she's the only one I know here, well besides Cameron and Conner, "OH right!" cue mental face palm "okay where do we start? Well Belle, this is Maya Taylor,-" she said as she pointed to the blonde girl "Logan King-" blonde dude "Cassidy Knight, and our absolutely amazingly fantastic leader, Harley Gray" she said, obviously being sarcastic, while pointing at the two new people "and you already met the twins" she said as she sat down on the arm of the couch "so, what do you wanna do?" she asked while logging into her phone "well I um--" "come on girl spit it out" I think Maya said. I smiled, maybe this wouldn't be so bad "I want to get a makeover!" Cassidy and Sierra started fangirling and squealing out their ideas while Maya, the guys, and I were covering our ears. Harley glared at me "what have you done?" he said "what are yo-" I couldn't finish my sentence because Sierra grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room with the guys reluctantly following after being yelled at by Cassidy.

- - -

When we got to the mall, Maya grabbed my arm and pulled me to the nearest hair salon, when we got inside she went to the desk and asked for a stylist named Asia.

When Asia came out, she had shoulder length pink hair that was tossed over to one side, pale skin and dark pink lips, she had a black crop top under a leather jacket and black skinny jeans. Part of the gang maybe? When she saw the girls, her face lit up and she ran over to give each of them a hug "hey girls! Who's this?" she asked. I was about to reply but Sierra beat me to it "Asia, this is Isabelle or Belle, she just joined the gang and she wants a new look" "she does eh?" she said as she walked around me "sure, I can help" she said as she started to lead me to a salon chair.

I cringed when I heard the scissors and my eyes widened when I saw the hair dye tray. Eventually, when she let me look in the mirror, I was shocked, my hair went to my shoulders and the bottom was ombred with dark red. I loved it! "oh my gosh it looks amazing! Thank you so so much!" I told Asia, still admiring my new hair. "My pleasure" she replied. After our mini conversation, I walked back to the lobby with Asia, Cassidy was the first to look up "oh my gosh!!! It looks incredible! You guys look at Belle!!!" She squealed. Sierra looked up and had the exact same reaction, Maya just said it looked good. I think part of my makeover will have to be getting hearing aids.

Once we left the hair salon, we went to a store that sold leather jackets and stuff like that. I grabbed a few band tees, leather jackets, jeans and heels along with some accessories and stuff while the other girls were looking for themselves. I got a fitting room and pulled on a grey-ish coca-cola muscle tank, black ripped jeans, and black vans, then I called the girls over to my room and showed them the outfit I chose "damn girl, looking good" When the others agreed I smiled. I tried on a few more outfits and we ended up buying them all.

Then was the dreaded makeup store. Maya and I reluctantly walked in behind Sierra and Cassidy who looked like little kids on Christmas morning. They pulled us to the eye makeup section, swapped eye shadow and eye liner on my hands, got mascara then lips, again hand swatches, face, yet again, hand swatches, I'm going to be coming out of this store looking like one of those paint sample cards that you get at the hardware store. Finally, we left the Sephora and for out last stop, we went to the piercing/tattoo parlor. While we were there I got my second lobe piercing, my cartilage, and my belly button pierced. I also got a phoenix tattoo on my back.

When we got back to the guys who looked bored out of their minds in the food court, Cameron, Conner, and Logan's jaws all dropped open when they saw me, Harley just didn't care. "So? What do you think?" I asked while trying to keep a straight face since their mouths were open so wide I thought a fly would fly in. "wow- i- um- you- uh-" Cameron stuttered while blushing. I smiled, that was enough. I hated to say, or think it, but Cameron was actually pretty cute.