Chapter 1

Chapter 1!

Alice's POV

BEEP

BEEP

BEEE...

"Ugh shut up," I mumbled sleepily as I slammed my hand down on the alarm. 'Oh goodie time for a new school' you see my family and I just moved cause my old pack alpha almost raped me. So we moved to a little town called Greenton. Greenton is special two packs share the town here so both the packs go to the school good thing there all buddies or yeesh that would be bad. Anyway my family consists of my over protective brother Alex and me.

After I had my shower I went to my closet and pulled out a pair of black cotton shorts (not the ones that show your ass every time you bent over) an ice blue singlet top with a red heart in the middle and my black ravens. I brushed my knee length white hair into a braid and some shorter pieces around my face were already falling out. I didn't bother applying makeup to tell you the truth I don't even own makeup. I grabbed my school bag IPhone and IPod and my books and shoved them all into my bag (A/N am I using the word "and" to much?) I ran downstairs to see my brother stuffing his face I swear he looks like a pig "Hey sis" he said with his mouth full "hey good job talking with your mouth half full now fill it up and try again" I smirked "haha very funny" he said. I grabbed a piece of fruit and jumped in my brothers silver Porsche he loves his baby. After my brother FINALLY got in we drove to our new school.

After we got our schedules we headed our separate ways. My brother wanted me to make new friends. I headed to my first class English. I was the first one there so I grabbed a seat up the back and pulled out my novel that I was reading. I didn't even realise that people had begun to file in and when the bell rang I didn't hear it. My teacher calling my name "Alice Fitzsimmons" snapped me out of my book. I looked up and said "Here sir" then went back to my book. After I had all my morning classes I went to lunch. As soon as I entered the cafeteria people looked up and started whispering. 'Oh goodie' I thought to myself. When lunch was over I was making my way to gym when I was stopped by a two girls, 'what's up with your eyes your freaking me out?" an orange faced girl said "what's it to you?" I replied

"You're a pink eyed freak and my guess is your probably a slut to" orange face said

"Says the school whore herself," I mumbled

"What was that?! Ill have you know that I am Stacy Goodwin the most popular girl in school so watch yourself you little freak"

"I don't care if your Kanye fucking West I have no time for sluts like you so move" I said as I pushed her out of my way

"ARGH!!" screamed Stacy as she stomped away with her band of goons following behind her.

After School

"FINALLY" I said to my brother "its about time" my brother didn't even reply I looked at him weirdly and ignored it 'ill ask him when we get home' once we got home I asked my brother "hey what's wrong are you ok?" he didn't reply but turned around and hugged me "I'm scared I don't want you to find your mate and leave" he said I hugged him back and replied "hey even if I did find my mate. Your family I would never leave you" I pulled back and smiled at him "well I got a txt from alpha and we need to get ready apparently his son's turned 18 and we have to go to some birthday party"

"Ok ill go get ready" I said

"Go nice but casual"

"Yes sir" I said and saluted him.

I walked upstairs to my room I took a shower a pulled out my navy blue dress with white straps. I pulled out my white ballet flats, I took out my braid re-brushed my hair and put it up in a low bun that sat on the back of my neck. When I came downstairs I saw my brother in a white t-shirt and black shorts. We got in Alex's car and drove to the pack house, when we got there the party was in full swing we could hear the loud music from the driveway. Alex parked the car and we got out, I was so nervous when we walked in the door I let out a shaky breath and stuck close to my brother he didn't seem to mind.

Hey guys so I'm going to leave it here I know its short but I might make the next chapter longer also I'm going to start a comp so whoever creates me the best cover ill use for my book also the best comment gets a dedication! Bye Bye Lovies

BB