My First Fanfiction!

This was inspired by my Pepper Squad member, Amy_and_Amanda. So, I did a bit of research on this "Warrior Cats" thing you mentioned, and I have decided to write a "fanfiction" as you humans call it.

If it's not incredibly accurate, I only did about ten minutes of research on my owner's computer. 9/10 of the minutes were spent caterwauling at the computer trying to get it to type what I want. 

~~~~~~~~

Pepperstar was born to be a leader, literally. From the second he was born from his "queen", he was already named to be a leader of AwesomeClan. He did not take on the suffix of "kit". He took the suffix of "star" because stars are much more awesome than mere kittens.

He immediately exiled the previous leader, Stupidstar, out of AwesomeClan at only three days old because Pepperstar was just so awesome, no one could ever stand up to his almighty glory. He then killed all the other cats and kittens in his Clan, including all of the "Twolegs" and every other species on the planet.

Pepperstar quickly became the last living thing on Earth.

He was just too awesome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, humans! How do you like it? Keep in mind that this is my first fanfiction. If you think it's bad, just go and look up the so-called "One Direction Fanfictions"...