I'm back!

Heyo!! How is everyone?

It's been such a long time since my last time on wattpad... A little longer since my last update, too... I missed it here... It's good to be back ^w^

Sorry to those who may have missed me while I was away those past few months... Had a few issues to deal with, plus lots of assessments to finish, and I had no time (or permission from my mum, but that's okay!) to go on wattpad, but, at least now.... I'm back!!! ^w^ And so happy to be so!

To celebrate my return to wattpad (and also, because it's holidays, and this is what I LOVE to do with my free time) I've decided to start writing again! I'm on a bit of a time limit on wattpad, but don't worry!! I've got a schedule in place for the holidays so I can update at least once a week, even if it's just a small (and very random) chapter with random skits and such...

I definitely intend to update this book with plenty of skits throughout the holidays, as well as other books that are currently in the works. Some other books I intend to update aside from this book is a new OC-based asking line, a few Original Character Profile books, and hopefully a proper story or two, but no promises on that one, sorry. I also might update my old asking line, just for memories sake... But, we'll see about that one.

Lastly, because it's been so long since my last visit to wattpad and because I have only a limited amount of time on wattpad, I will be slowly returning to my usual routine on wattpad... Meaning, if it looks like I'm on, but I take a while to reply to those few who do message me here, I am not ignoring you. I am just slowly getting back into this wattpad thing... To put it simply... I do love reading as much as I love writing, so, expect my nose to be write in the books basically the whole time I'm here. Lol.

Also, if your curious about my schedule and what times I'd most likely be on to chat (because those who know me know I am a major chatter-box and love to socialise with everyone I can, at times) then just private message me and I'll tell you my estimated schedule for the week, but, do be warned, I might not be on every day, depending on my eating habits (or, lack thereof) and my behaviour.

Anywho!! That's it for now. Hope everyone enjoys themselves ^-^ and keep an eye out for updates if you like~ There's plenty coming!

See ya around peepsies!!