MISSION: PREPARATIONS!!!!

('Fabulous Fashion & Bitching Boutique' opens in the morning at 9:00 sharp. It is 8:15 currently. The downstairs section of the two-story building is set out with multiple hangers, tables and drawers full of fancy clothes, that have all been tucked away tidily so as not to wrinkle anything. Behind all the clothes on display is a corridor of changing rooms with their curtains drawn back to show they are all empty of changing people. A smallish number of guys and girls in workers uniform busily prepare the store to be opened by attending to the cash register or sorting out the near-one-of-a-kind clothes to be sold. A similar vibe occurs upstairs, which has been split into two rooms and a waiting hall, as specialty trained hair stylists and makeup artists set up their stations in the slightly bigger and softly lit room. Each station is equipped with a vanity, a small makeup compartment, and a draw or two full of products, various hair clips, hair ties, scissors, brushes and a bunch of other hair styling equipment. Lined up on the far side of the wall are specially designed sinks, often found in most hairdressing businesses, and blue towels hung carefully on the walls just above. In the slightly smaller room, designed like a professional office, the store owner, LOFTY ELEMENTOS, sits at his desk with his legs draped across his chair and his left arm gripping the back of it, holding himself up on the chair. It seems his posture is radiating "perfection" as if he was posing for his next portrait. A fashionista of legend, LOFTY shows no hesitation in wearing skinny jeans, 5inch heel stilettos, a white blouse and a pink fur scarf. His makeup is gentle and his finely manicured nails are pure white, as he stares at a picture of his family on the wall. A few seconds pass and VALENTINE HAYES, EMBER LILLYDOVE and RIKA JOHANSEN approach the wide-open door of LOFTY's office. Only VALENTINE is visible from the door. She is wearing a simple but tight-fitted black dress, 2inch heel wedges, and hairdressers apron, while half of her hair is pinned up and the rest curled. LOFTY turns his head to smile at her.)

LOFTY: Hello, Val!

VALENTINE: Can I come in?

LOFTY: Of course! Of course!

(LOFTY motions VALENTINE in and she enters the room while EMBER and RIKA wait just outside the door.)

LOFTY: Are my girls here for their 8:20?

VALENTINE: Yes. They're waiting just outside.

(VALENTINE motions the door where RIKA and EMBER are. In turn, LOFTY shifts in his seat so he is completely facing the door as he rests his elbows on his very fancy desk.)

LOFTY: They're a few minutes early. (In excitement) I love it!

VALENTINE: Shall I let them in?

LOFTY: No need. Girls, just let yourselves in now! Don't be shy!

(RIKA and EMBER enter the room, EMBER being hella shy while RIKA is a little more confident.)

RIKA: Hey, Lofty! Thank you so much for agreeing to help us prepare for our next mission.

LOFTY: Oh, it's no problem at all! Come. Sit. Sit!

(LOFTY motions to the two chairs in front of his desk. RIKA and EMBER sit at the seats they were offered as VALENTINE leans against a nearby wall, being careful of any special decorations in the room.)

LOFTY: So..... What's the mission this time?

(RIKA hands LOFTY a file of mission papers.)

RIKA: It's a stealth-op. If things go well, we'll be gone a full week, gathering intel on a particularly corrupt business association.

LOFTY: And if things go wrong?