1. Twitter Feud

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Okay Eira, Calm down.

Deep breaths,

It's fine.

Chalo, 1, 2, 3.

@ImVKohli : Babe, why so obsessed with me?

Babe? Seriously? And I am not obsessed with him. Not at all.

Okay, how about 'Go fuck yourself'?

Nah, too extreme.

How about 'I'm not'

Nah, too short.

@EiraSK96 : Obsessed with you? Who do you think you are? Tom Cruise? Haha 😂😂 @ImVkohli

Perfect.

I suddenly heard a voice calling my name and I rolled my eyes, getting out of the bed and prepping myself for a lecture.

"Eira! Get up. Poora din soti rehti hai. Eira! Bhai ke saath naashta kar lo. (This girl sleeps the whole day, get up and have breakfast with your brother." My mother yelled coming inside my room and looking at me.

"Good morning mother. Uth gayi hun main, Aati hun bahar." I replied telling her that I was awake and would come outside for breakfast in a few minutes.

My mother named me Eira nineteen years ago. I was the youngest in my family. The spoiled one, the one that got everything she ever wanted.

Maybe it was because my brothers loved me too much, or maybe because I was the last memory everyone had of my father.

My dad had gotten a heart attack six months after I was born. My mother says the last memory she has of him is him holding and singing me to sleep.

He died, and ever since that day, I became the most cherished one. Well..that is what my family says. I think all they do is tease and annoy me. Farhan bhai is the most cherished one. Not me.

My mother raised us four kids with everything she had to offer. My oldest sibling, Asher bhai was a businessman, married and with a child. The child being my beautiful nephew.

Next came, Rania aapi..my sister. Married and settled in Dubai with her husband. And Farhan bhai, the heartthrob and probably the closest one to me.

My little family was my heaven.

I had just started to major in Pyscholgy and took admission at a university in Dubai. Granted..I'd be living with my sister there but I think it would still be great.

Shrugging off my thoughts, I tied my hair into a ponytail and made my bed.

I quickly entered the bathroom and washed my face. I brushed my teeth, and freshened up. After changing my clothes, I finally got out of my bedroom and walked downstairs.

"Weren't you supposed to go practice today?" I questioned my brother. Farhan who was sat on the dining table drinking coffee like a starved animal.

Farhan was a star player in the national cricket team. He had achieved fame in a short span of just five years.

Every talk show, every news channel, every social media website was filled with people gushing over him.

Indians called him the Pakistani Virat Kohli. That boiled my blood for some reason. Virat Kohli was a fine cricketer, and yes he strengthened the Indian Cricket team but Farhan was his own person. Why the comparison?