4. Friends

@EiraSK96: Mr Kohli. I appreciate the tweet. You aren't as cocky as i made you out to be.

@ImVKohli : It's fine.

@EiraSK96 : And I apologise for all the shitty tweets. You were right. I shouldn't have judged you.

@ImVKohli has seen this message.

I read the message over and over again. Left me on seen?

Now that has never happened to me before. What a jerk!

Okay Eira, it's fine. He isn't your friend or anything. He's a celebrity. An Indian celebrity.

Before I could over think any other thing, I decided to go back downstairs.

Virat Kohli tweeted his fans to be kind and polite, that 'everyone is entitled to their opinion and shouldn't be hated upon for that.'

As sweet as that tweet was, and as good as it felt to have that sort of tweet directed towards me by a famous person, it still didn't stop me from thinking about him.

My perception of him might have changed a little, just a little. Maybe he was right, maybe I just hated that there was someone who was better than my brother.

So maybe he wasn't as rude as I thought he would be. How many people reply and tweet in someone's favour? That someone being a huge critic of them? And that too, a Pakistani critic.

I shrugged off the bad thoughts as I sat in my car and reached the little cafe all of our friends had decided to meet at.

It was a coffee shop near liberty, calm and quiet. My friends had decided to do a meet up, as we were all about to go to different universities and start a new life for ourselves.

I stepped out of the car as we reached our destination and entered the cozy place.

Spotting my people, I walked tpwards them and smiled.

"Haan jee? How's it going?" I said greeting all of them and sitting down.

"Arey yaar, We were literally just discussing about you." Ali, one of them responded.

"Koi bakwaas hi kar rahe ho ge. (You people must be talking some shit)" I said mumbling and placing an order for myself.

"Actually, no. We were placing a bet over who will propose you first. Adil or Sahir." Reem answered instead of Ali, giving me a playful look.

"As I said bakwaas (Shit)." I rolled my eyes.

I was about to drink some water when I heard Sahir greeting all of us. His eyes locking with mine and a small smile played on his lips.

I mentally rolled my eyes. How cliche was this thing? You get a little too friendly with an old friend and they start getting infatuated with you.

Sahir was an amazing guy, he was polite and sweet. But he was never the kind of guy I could go for. Not that, I could date someone anyway. My brothers would kill me.

So I gave Sahir a small smile and then turned back to talk to Ali.

"Sahir, how's the heart been?" Ali asked Sahir, causing me to glare at him.

"Yeah, buddy. How are you exactly holding those feelings in?" Reem butted in and I sighed. These two will be the death of me.

I looked at Sahir, who had his eyes set on me.