40. They're here

This chapter was the hardest to write
Untill now and I'm still nlt convinced if it's good enough.

Please do vote and comment. Love xx

____

@EiraSK96 : nerves 😴😴

The night that I dreaded had finally arrived.

I was excited and scared at the same time. I was nervous yet I felt like maybe, things would go well.

After talking to Virat, I had realised that it didn't matter to him, whether I dated him or married him, he just wanted me. And that was okay, that was what made me happy.

At this point, I didn't care about my career, which was disgusting.

I loathed the women who would leave it all for just a man, and now I was becoming one of them. But it dawned upon me, that this was what I wanted in my personal life..and it was my priority right now.

I hadn't neglected my studies at all, we were on a break.

I had gone to my mother and told her about it. I told her about how I talked to Virat after weeks yesterday and also told her the complete truth, just to gain her trust. I had even gained her trust enough to get a new cell phone. Other than that, we had talked about Virat and his mom.

She had promised me that she would show respect and hospitality. She said she had alot of questions in her head and I told her she would only get those answers from Virat, himself.

She kept asking me about him but I couldn't muster up the courage to tell her.

My mother was preparing tea, my sister was deciding on what earrings to wear and my brother was trying to hide the cigarette packet that was clearly visible in his pants.

I looked simple but I think I looked...nice.

The door bell rang and my heart skipped a beat. He had already texted me about his arrival but I had to stay upstairs considering Farhan bhai had ordered me to. Ordered, literally.

But I had made plans. Plans about how I would sneak in and listen to the conversation.

There was a staircase behind my room that led to the living room. The door of the living room was usually closed but you could easily hear the conversations from the other side.

Taking a deep breath, I went outside my room first and then peeked downstairs where Virat was stood.

His tall figure and proud body frame made me feel like this was the last place where he belonged.

Shaking off the negative thoughts off my mind, I glanced at him again only to see him looking upstairs at me. I smiled a little...he gave me a silent nod, as if reassuring me that things would eventually be okay.