25. India vs Pakistan

EIRA

"The crowd is amazing tonight, Ravi, I always say this but this is by far the biggest crowd I have seen in Auckland even though it's not Newzealand that's playing." Rameez Raja's voice came out of the commentary box.

"You're right, Rameez. It's India Pakistan match after all, Cricket lovers love the tension that's always there between the team-how can you not be excited about this game?" Ravi Shastri seemed as thrilled about the game as everyone else.

Everyone was buzzing on adrenaline.

"Today we do have youngsters leading the team, Young in age, i'd say-Virat Kohli is leading from the indian side and we have Farhan Khan leading from Pakistan?" Ravi continued.

"Yes that's right, Ravi-Farhan was just announced T20 vice captain but considering Shahid Afridi has a hamstring injury, he will be leading today-" Farhan bhai was extremely nervous whenhe came to know Shahid bhai couldn't lead today.

During the practice, after lunch..he had injured his wrirst.

"He is an incredible batsman though, what he lacks in batting-passionate and so talented, a little aggressive on the field-" Ravi Shastri appreciated Farhan and the way he talked about him made me feel so proud of my brother. He was the best in the team these days.

"That he is. And we have Virat Kohli. More centuries than his own age-Such tehnique, he just might be a legend already-" Rameez Raja appreciated Virat Kohli.

I looked at Virat and sighed. He looked so concentrated as he stood beside Farhan Bhai and Danny Morrison.

I couldn't believe they were standing together, it made me nervous even though I knew nothing could happen.

"Yes, and it's time for the toss. Let's go to Danny Morrison for the toss please-" Rameez bhai exclaimed and it was time for the toss.

"Hello, this is Danny Morrison, here we have with us the captains Farhan Khan and Virat Kohli. And CEO Airlane international, let's see who wins the toss-"

"Heads."

"Tails."

Virat had chosen tails.

Shit.

"Tails it is! India has won the toss!" Danny smiled and then Virat came forward towards the microphone.

"Virat, what's it gonna be?"

"We're going to bowl first." Virat's voice made everyone scream but I, remembered the time we talked for the first time. His voice was quite firm here but still the same.

"I think we can chase really well so, bowling would be better under these conditions." He continued.

"Changes?"

"We have debutant Ajay in our team, it's going to be his first match as an opener!"

"Great, good luck for the game!"

"Thanks Danny." Virat went back, patted Farhan bhai on the back and then Farhan came towards the microphone.

"Farhan, happy with how it turned out?"

"I would have probably opted for the batting first!" He told Danny.

"This is your first game as the captain, how does that feel?"

"I am always up for challenges but I am both excited and nervous. Really hope It's a good game." Farhan said.

"It will be, well thanks, good luck!"