Meeting Him.

"come on Emma the part will be fun i swear. and if you end up hating it that i will pay you $30." my friend Jenna persuaded me. she wanted me to go with her to Chris Schistad's party tonight. he was the main fuck boy at our school. new girl each week. i thought for a second. 

"ugh...fine but i will hold this against you when i end up having a horrible time." i said being highly pessimistic. she smiled and the bell rang signaling it was time for third period. was pretty ahead so i zoned out most the time usually paying attention to the lined of darker wood mixed into the light wood of the desk. 

The end of the day finally came and i walked home the cool air hitting my skin. I walked into my room. i instantly got a text from Jenna re-reminding me of the party. 

J-wear something cute tonight. not sluttly not too modest. 

E- wow I'm glad you told me that i was planning on wearing my nun robe. 

J- i don't think your social life would rise much after that....

i rolled my eyes and walked over to my closet. I picked out  a shorter maroon dress with sleeves that went just past the elbow. it was a skin tight dress but it was perfect. I matched it perfectly with a light brown fitted leather jacket and accessorized that matched. i wore a pair of maroon pumps that were velvet. i curled my hair and did my makeup. i wont lie i looked pretty good. 

Jenna and I walked into the party music was blasting

Jenna and I walked into the party music was blasting. The bass was so loud with each beat the vibrations would travel through the floor and into my chest and through my body. Jenna had left and was already making out with her boyfriend jackson. i sighed and from across the room i felt like i was being watched. 

I slowly looked over and caught a small quick glimpse of Chris staring at me. I loved parties but this was different i knew who lived here, he was the most popular fuck boy. one rumor could spread like wildfire and make it to the other sides of the school in a matter of minuets.