Set Apart.

I walked down the hallway towards my locker. Paul the boy who intentionally says dumb things to piss me off walked up to me. 

"hey Emma you look more fat than usual today." i have always been very very self concious. my eyes watered and i placed my books in my locker. i closed it and walked away. i got to the bathroom. the bell had already rang by the time i got there. i sat in there crying. i knew i was already 15 minutes late. i stood up and walked out bumping into Chris on my way out. my hands and body shook with the tears and they fell down my face. 

"Are you good?"he asked me as i had almost fell when i bumped into him. i looked up and nodded. he froze in his place. "what happened." he asked referring to the crying. i hid my face and looked down. 

"it was nothing." i lied hiding my insecurities. 

"no, it clearly wasn't, you are a strong girl and if something caused you to cry it was obviously something that hurt you." he said. i looked back up at him and back down.

"Paul said i look fatter than usual today." i said quietly. starting to cry quietly again my body hands shaking.

Chris pulled me into a hug keeping me close to him. 

"don't listen to him. you are amazing who you are. and you are so skinny and gorgeous."

"the problem is that he's right." i said looking at the ground. he lifted my face slightly so i was looking at him. 

"your gorgeous and hot and perfect don't let him tell you any different." Chris said. i blinked a few times. 

"i need to go but are you going to be okay if i leave?" he said.

"yeah i will be okay....thank you." i said. he walked away and went towards the courtyard.