One

Yoongi grabbed his collar, slamming him against the locker. Smirking as he heard the sound of pain escape the boy's chapped lips.

"What the fuck is your problem, boy." Yoongi whispered into his ear and licked his own lips. The boy growled and placed a quick fist on Yoongi's perfectly sculpted cheekbone.

Yoongi laughed and tasted the taste of blood in his mouth. He was just about to knee the boy in a particular area but was interrupted by someone grabbing his collar.

"Min Yoongi." The adult voice tsked. Yoongi turned around to see the principal look at him with a disappointed gaze. Yoongi grinned.

"Hello." Yoongi smiled widely and waved. The principal tugged at his collar, motioning for him to follow him. Yoongi sighed, but kept a grin plastered on his face.

He was pulled into the same familiar room, the room with white walls and ugly paintings stuffed on them. The principal sat down at a chair behind the huge table, and Yoongi sat at the chair opposite of him.

"I'd have to call your parents." The principal, or Lee, sighed. Yoongi's grin faded quickly. No.

"Don't you dare!" Yoongi protested loudly. He slammed his hands down at the table, making the books shake.

"Yoongi calm down." Lee said and moved his arm out, trying to grab the telephone placed on the desk. Yoongi quickly slapped his hand away.

"Don't you fucking dare." Yoongi didn't give a shit at this moment, he'd rather be expelled than have him call his parents.

"This is by no circumstances how you treat an elder." Lee said and gave him a stern glare. Yoongi hesitated and looked down at his bruised hands. Lee took the chance to call.

Silence.

Yoongi wanted to scream, he didn't like this. At all. His parents would be so fucking pissed, and he wished the principal could go to hell.

"Hello! This is Lee, the principal of Busan High School. Is this Min-Ssi?" Lee's voice filled the room. Yoongi gave Lee the ugliest stare he could ever manage to give.

"Right, I would like you and your husband to come to the office as soon as possible. Your son has gotten into trouble."

"Mhm."

"Yes."

"Great, I'll see you in a few minutes." Lee ended the call and placed the telephone down. Yoongi was too pissed to say anything, his gaze was fixed on the ugly painting of two people kissing with hearts surrounding them. He wanted to destroy that damn picture.

"They're very disappointed." Lee said, trying to fill in some small talk into the silence. Yoongi ignored him and looked at his watch and up to the paintings again. He itched on the wounds on his hand.

He sat like this for half an hour, making his wounds bleed by itching and tapping his feet on the floor. He rolled his head back and groaned loudly, trying his best to annoy Lee.

The door finally opened and his parents walked in. Yoongi gave them a glare, he hid his wounded hands and turned away from them.

"Yoongi." Min Hayun said and sat down next to him. His father, Min Shiwoo sat down next to her and they began chatting with the principal.

"What happened?"

"Yoongi had been caught beating up Jihoon, a boy two years younger than himself." Lee said, his parents gasped. Yoongi stayed low with his head down.

"Why would you do such thing?" Yoongi looked up slightly to see Hayun tearing up. He rolled his eyes. Fake.

"Reasons." Yoongi answered swiftly.

He said my face was ugly.

"This can't continue." Min Shiwoo said with his usual strict voice. Yoongi wanted to punch him, he's never been nice to Yoongi.

"I'm afraid I might have to expel him." Lee sighed. Yoongi's eyes widened slightly, he was happy that his head was pointed down. He wouldn't like to have his parents see his reaction. Min Shiwoo swore under her breath.

"There must be something you can do!" Hayun shouted hysterically. Yoongi smiled a weak smile. Stupid.

"Perhaps you could have a tutor or someone who could help you on your way." Lee thought loudly. Yoongi hated the thought of it, someone following him 24/7 watching everything he does.

"I'll try to find a solution, you and your family could go home now. Discuss about this idea." Lee said to Yoongi. Yoongi put on his hood and stood up. He kept his head down as he walked to the door, opening it and slamming it shut in the process.

Yoongi kicked a locker and cringed. He hit his head repeatedly with his already hurt hands. Fuck this.

-

It was silent all the way to their house, and no one said anything as they entered. Yoongi hated the silence so much. He stormed up to his room and sat down on his bed, putting on headphones while turning on his computer.

He began working on lyrics and music beats, mood slightly going up as he did so. Music had always been his passion, though no member in his family liked the idea of him working on music. He sighed.

There was a knock on the door.

"Get the fuck out." Yoongi said as his father opened the door. Shiwoo sighed and sat down next to Yoongi, Yoongi automatically moved more away from him.

"There's a mail from the principal." Shiwoo said, looking around Yoongi's room. It was filled with posters of his favourite artists and instruments lying on the ground. He had gathered up money for all of this himself, his parents would never pay for something like that.

"Lee has found a boy, who's willing to take care of you. He's also a student, and surprisingly younger than you." Shiwoo said softly, he looked at Yoongi's face, searching for some kind of response.

"His name is Park Jimin, be nice to him." Yoongi ignored him, Shiwoo sighed and walked out of the room. Silence attacked his room again.

He played for the rest of the night, not wanting to sleep nor go to school the next day. He would never want to meet that stupid Park Jimin.