Four

His bruised fingers were wrapped around the small notebook as he walked in the hallway. He felt like a small kid walking around with it.

Everyone looked at him with normal gazes, the ones he usually achieves. However, it felt like everyone was laughing of his notebook. Laughing of his inability to make his own choices, and instead just listen to what a woman has to say.

Yoongi clenched his grip on the book, and tried to ignore the voices and laughter he was imagining. He strongly disliked humans, and their ability to change someone's opinion on themselves.

He wanted to be left alone, without gazes from curious children. Without disappointment gazes from elders, or just laughter from people his same age.

Though there were times when Yoongi craved some sort of skin ship, craved lips on his. Or just him being allowed to play with someone's hands, who's not bruised or ugly.

There were times when Yoongi felt lonely.

-

"Hello." He could feel the presence of the younger stand beside him.

"Hi." Yoongi avoided Jimin's gaze and grin, looking at his locker as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Are you doing alright?" Jimin asked, making Yoongi want to smash his fists at the locker.

"I'm fine. You can stop asking that." He turned around, meeting Jimin's gaze, leaning against the locker.

"It's my job." Jimin said, making Yoongi want to roll his eyes.

"That's not your job."

"Yes it is."

"Your job is to fucking make me avoid violence as an answer. Try to find a reason for the fucking teachers to not to expel me." Yoongi said, surprisingly staying calm, though he wanted to be anywhere but here.

Jimin's eyes widened, slowly yet not fully tearing up.

Yoongi had to admit he had never seen a person so disappointed. His eyes softened slightly, while looking at the fragile boy.

Why did he turn soft?

You're not soft Yoongs.

You're cold.

Stay cold.

"Whatever, I'm gonna head out."

"Why out? You have to go to your..." Jimin seized a folded piece of paper placed in his pocket. He unfolded it, only to reveal his schedule.

Yoongi stared.

He quickly snatched the paper from the boy, ripping it apart. He felt so angered, why the fuck does he carry that around?

"Yo-Yoongi." Jimin stuttered out, he wrapped his arms around himself.

"Fuck you." Yoongi resisted the urge to beat the shit out of him, and turned on his heel. Heading straight for the door.

-

He exhaled softly, closing his eyes.

Sudden pictures appeared in his mind. Pictures of him. Yoongi's eyes flew open, and he quickly tried to think about something else.

It wouldn't go away.

"I love you."

Yoongi quickly looked around, feeling tears begin to fill his eyes.

"I'm alone." Yoongi shivered, copying Jimin's earlier action by hugging himself.

You're alone.

Yoongi quickly stood up, bringing his fingers up to his head to massage his temples.

"You're okay." He reassured himself lowly.

"Fuck him." Yoongi kicked a fallen metal sign. He inhaled deeply, not wanting to be there anymore, wanting to go home.

-

"Yoongi, where are you going?"

He turned around to see the small raven haired boy.

"Home." He replied monotonously.

"Can I come with?" He smiled slightly, picking up Yoongi's pace.

"Why would you?" He rolled his eyes.

"I want to."

Yoongi didn't answer, he only shrugged and let the small boy walk with him.

-

"Is this your room?" Jimin asked softly, eyes wide with curiosity as he looked around.

"What makes you think it's not?" Yoongi tried to remain monotonous, although Jimin somehow managed to show a soft side of him.

He hated it.

"This is so cool!" Jimin reached out for the guitar, only to be pulled back by Yoongi.

"Don't touch."

Their gazes met.

"Sorry." Jimin's voice was laced with guilt, and his eyes were wide. Yoongi sighed.

"Don't apologize." He felt slightly pissed, but not by what Jimin psychically did.

By what he mentally did to him.

Jimin took a deep breath.

"What do you usually do when you're home?" He sat down on Yoongi's bed without permission, making him look at him in a frustrated manner.

"Make songs, game, sleep and listen to music. Something like that." Yoongi shrugged.

"Do you make songs?" Jimin's mouth was suddenly formed into a smile. "I love music."

"You do?" Yoongi was surprised.

Jimin nodded cutely.

Shut up Yoongs.

"Do you sing?" Jimin's smile went even wider than before, and Yoongi could barely see his eyes.

"Does it look like I sing?" Yoongi said, irritated.

"I'm not judging anyone." He said while shrugging.

I doubt that.

"I rap."

"Awesome." Jimin was full on grinning now.

"Why are you grinning?" Yoongi asked.

"You're opening up to me, I find that to be extremely rare for someone like you."

"Fuck off." Yoongi was surprised to hear a chuckle leave his throat, and feel a smile replace the line on his bruised lips.