Two

Yoongi had a headache when walking to school, the loss of sleep attacking him. Though he was quite used to staying up very late.

The temperature in the air was getting warmer and warmer, and Yoongi didn't want to wear shorts or t-shirts, showing off his pale skin coloured with purple marks.

He opened the door to the school and entered it. Yoongi didn't look forward to meeting up with that Park person. He didn't even know how he looked like. Yoongi scowled and went to his locker.

He heard someone clear their throat.

Yoongi looked up to see a boy with a wide smile on his lips. He had flushed pink cheeks, which were quite 'squishy' and shiny eyes. His raven hair was pretty, parted.

He was kind of cute.

Shut up Yoongi.

"Hello, my name is Park Jimin. You are Min Yoongi, right?" The boy, Jimin, said and his smile didn't fade, it only went wider. He bowed respectfully to him.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, ignoring the so called Park Jimin. He slammed the locker shut and walked away from the boy. Though a hand grabbed his sleeve.

"Let go of my sleeve." Yoongi said calmly, desperately trying not to hit his pretty face. Jimin shook his head.

"I really want to help you." The boy looked at Yoongi with soft eyes. Yoongi couldn't look at him and turned away.

"I didn't ask for this, you don't know me."

"I know." Jimin answered, he looked around hesitantly and seemed to be in deep thought. Until he finally figured out something to say.

"I'll-."

"Late for class, better keep going." Yoongi interrupted, hitting his shoulder against Jimin's accidentally. He smirked as he could hear the smaller boy sigh.

-

"I heard you needed someone to watch out for you, how can someone even manage to look at such an ugly face for so long?" A boy snickered and tried to make Yoongi fall with his foot.

Yoongi growled and ran towards the boy, grabbing his throat with the hardest grip he could manage, pushing him hastily towards a locker. He clenched his jaw as he could feel the adrenaline and anger run through his veins, even though he wanted to stop what he was doing.

Young didn't know why he always managed to be pissed by the slightest things. He couldn't stay calm, his mind was a mess and he knew he wasn't like everyone else.

"Bro." The boy choked out and looked at Yoongi with wide eyes. He enjoyed the pain in his eyes. Yoongi hit the boy's head against the locker repeatedly, his mind swirling as he suddenly felt furious.

"Why the fuck are you not hitting me back?! Hit me, you pussy!" Yoongi yelled in his face as he hit him with his fist, a smirk was suddenly placed on his lips. The boy swallowed audibly, not saying a word.

"HIT ME YOU FUCKING MORON! HIT MY UGLY FACE!" Yoongi elbowed the boy's stomach and felt sadness appear in his mind. He pushed he thoughts away and let his anger replace everything.

"Yoongi!" A hoarse yell interrupted Yoongi's hitting, he turned to the person carelessly. Jimin stood there, cheeks burnt red as he stared at the scenario.

Yoongi scowled at Jimin and turned back to the boy, he didn't except the boy to be ready with his fist and he got hit right in the face. His ears were suddenly ringing, and he lost all sense of balance. His eyes prickled with tears as the boy's fist hit his nose, Yoongi swear he heard the sound of a bone break.

"Son of a bitch." Yoongi gritted his teeth and tried to wipe away the blood running down his nose with his sleeve. Jimin snatched his collar and pulled him out of the now growing group of people.

"Get your hands away from me." Yoongi pushed him away, though Jimin didn't move at all. His gaze was fixed forwards, with his jaw clenched.

"You really need to stop doing this... Holy shit are you okay?" Jimin's eyes softened as soon as his gaze met Yoongi's bleeding nose. His hands flew up towards Yoongi's nose.

"We have to get you to the doc-"

"No, I'm fine." Yoongi pushed his hands away, he didn't want Jimin to pretend. He hated this concept, having a person guide you around, pretending to care about you.

"You're badly hurt." Jimin ignored Yoongi, eyes still looking worryingly at his nose. Yoongi scowled.

"Get your hands away from me, I don't know you." Yoongi placed his hands over his nose, making Jimin worry less. Perhaps the problem was the blood.

"Well, we have to get to know each other. I'll be the one to help you feel better, remember?" Jimin grinned in an idiotic way.

"You'll not be the one to help me feel better. Shut your mouth." Jimin's idiotic sentences frustrated Yoongi, he wanted that boy gone.

"Let's make a deal."

Yoongi pretended to yawn.

"I'll watch out for you for... Let's say six months. After that time has passed, I will stay away from you and never talk to you again." Jimin smiled weakly, Yoongi was surprised to hear such thing escape from the smaller boys mouth.

Six months? More like six years.

"Three months." Yoongi said.

"Three months, alright. Deal?"

"Deal." He shook his hand as he let a small smile appear on his bruised and moisten lips.