Three

Yoongi opened his locker, searching for his books as he drummed with his fingers on the locker floor.

"Hello."

Yoongi turned around, gaze meeting the smaller boy's eyes.

"Hi." Yoongi said monotonously, looking back at his locker.

"You okay?" Jimin asked carefully, he could hear hesitant steps getting closer to him.

"Yes, you don't have to check on me all the time." Yoongi rolled his eyes, moving the books with his bruised hands, not finding that one damn book.

"I just wanted to know."

Yoongi could feel his blood begin to sizzle. Why did he have to know everything? Couldn't he just stay the fuck away?

"Well now you know." Yoongi was determined to keep his voice calm, he didn't want to get in trouble again.

He felt a hand place itself on Yoongi's shoulder. He tried his hardest not to turn around and break that god damn arm.

"What class do you have right now?" Jimin's voice was tend and soft. Yoongi closed his eyes. Don't get mad, don't get mad.

"English." Yoongi said through gritted teeth.

"Cool, I'll follow you." He could almost hear him smiling.

Yoongi turned around, and met Jimin's gaze. He closed his eyes, faking a huge smile.

"It's okay, I can walk myself, Jimin." Yoongi's voice was slight bitter, and he walked away as quickly as he could. Jaw clenching.

"Oh alright."

-

"Yoongi-yah." He felt the familiar feel of a hand smacking the back of his head. Yoongi avoided looking up, eyes looking at the boy's feet instead.

"Listen to me." Another smack.

"Do you mind?" He turned around, looking at Namjoon with a scowl. Namjoon smirked, looking down at the smaller boy.

"You know what?" Namjoon almost spat out, still glaring at Yoongi. "I pity you. I feel bad for you and your poor height. It's not easy living while having such an ugly face."

Yoongi grabbed the edge of the table, desperately searching for some kind of calmness. He felt furious, what the fuck was his problem?

"I'd recommend you just tie that little rope around your neck, pretty easy soluti-." Namjoon's sentence was cut short by Yoongi quickly getting up, fist balling around the collar of Namjoon's shirt.

"I would also recommend you to calm down and move your bruised fingers away from my collar. Wouldn't want more than one to watch out for you." Namjoon winked, grinning as the height difference was huge.

"Please, shut your damn mouth." Yoongi groaned, letting go of his collar. He didn't want to be in this classroom anymore, so he turned towards the door.

"Aww, fucking pussy! Yoongi is leaving!" Namjoon yelled out as Yoongi was on his way out of the classroom. 

What he didn't notice was Namjoon's smile falling, while he slid down the chair. Face in his hands, and a soft sigh escaping his lips.

-

Yoongi was stuck in a chair again, not able to escape. Why did he always have to be sat in a chair, with an adult staring at him from the other end of the table?

"How have you been?" She asked, voice soft as she looked curiously at Yoongi. He squirmed in his seat, avoiding her gaze. Wanting to get the hell out of this room.

"Great."

She sighed, picking up her notebook and pen, writing down useless bullshit. As usual. She was supposed to help her? Not write down everything he did, as if he was a book she was analysing. 

He remained quiet, though his mind screamed at him to yell at her. He wanted to grab the collar of that tight fitting shirt, and repeatedly hit her head against the ugly wall covered with children's drawings. 

"I'm going to recommend you something, and that is to write down things in a journal. Write down things that makes you happy, or mad. Write down keywords of the people you know, how would you describe them?" Her calm voice filled the room as she picked up a small journal. "You're free to write anything you'd like, just connected to what I said in some ways."

Yoongi sniffled, and grimaced.

What a stupid idea.

"Okay." Yoongi seized the book, looking at the ugly black cover.

"I'll look forward to hearing about the things you wrote down in your journal, see you next week" She simpered, waving with her fragile fingers. Yoongi ignored her, and left the room as quickly as he could. 

-

He opened the stupid journal while he was sat in his bed. It had nothing in it. Absolutely nothing.

A fresh start.

Yoongi was irritated over the fact that it had no lines whatsoever, the pages completely blank. No supporting lines for his handwriting. 

He grabbed a pen, clicking it repeatedly. He had no idea what to write down. Perhaps he should start with writing about himself? 

Yoongs

Outsider.

He looked at his handwriting, disappointed over how ugly it looked, Yoongi was proud though. Of managing to write at least two words. He smiled a half-smile, and added a few more words.

Violent, bruised, greedy, flawed

He paused, thinking while clenching his jaw.

Ugly