Chp. 3 (Edited)

4 months later (WARNING: I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT PREGNANCY TYPE STUFF SO BEAR WITH ME BC I LOOKED UP THIS STUFF + TRIED REMEMBERING FROM STORIES I'VE READ + MY MOM. THANKS!)

I felt myself being shaken before someone said "Hey, wake up." Shut up. I thought as I buried my head deeper into my pillow.

"Elliana, wake up. You have to go see the Obstetrician." I groaned before peeling one eyelid open and then the other before seeing Kuma. She's been taking care of me while Hermione is at work for Care Of Magical Creatures and Ginny is taking over at my bakery. Harry, Fred, George, and Ron still haven't talked to me except for a few 'hey's and even then, they ignore me.

Getting up, I slowly put on my black shirt that said 'Bun in the oven' and my grey joggers. Putting on dark brown green socks and my favorite light blue chuck taylors, I was forced to the kitchen to eat.

"What would you and your little one like?" Kuma questioned as she looked between me and my stomach. I had decided to nickname my baby 'Little One' until I found out the gender and even then I'll call him or her little one.

I looked at Kuma before saying "I'd like peanut butter and Jelly along with apple juice." She gave me a weird look because of my choice of breakfast but got it for me none the less. Once she finished it and handed my food to me, I finished within five minutes.

"Woah, slow down there Lia. You're pregnant, don't want to choke or anything." Lara said as she looked at me before taking my dishes away. I only smiled and hopped down from the stool. "I'm fine, now let's go... After i brush my teeth and I'm still tired." As soon as I said 'I'm still tired' I yawned.

Kuma Lara just smiled before pushing me down the hall where I brushed my teeth in the bathroom next to the guest room then she pushed me out the door and to the car.

"I'm a pregnant women. Watch what you're doing." I muttered sleepily to Kuma. She just chuckled while mumbling something along the lines of "Pregnant women. Geez." Once in the car and buckled, we left for the Obstetrician.

10 minutes later

We got there not even 10 minutes later. As we walked inside the cold building and into the waiting room, I noticed women all the way from not having a bump to nearly exploding. Oh God. Don't let me be like that. I grimaced as I saw one women drinking what looked to be pickle juice.

"Ms. Martinez" as I heard my name, I looked up and saw a woman around my age with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. She led us to the exam room, I'm guessing is what its called.

"Hello Ms. Martinez. I'm Doctor DePaula. The names Rachel DePaula." I smiled at her and shook her hand. "Elliana Martinez. This is my best friend and original doctor Kuma Lopez." I said while pointing at Kuma who smiled and waved.

"From what I understand, this is your first pregnancy?" Dr. DePaula asked while getting out a stethoscope and some gel + a scanner. I nodded while she put the cold metal part of the Stethoscope on my heart and kept telling me to breath in. Out. In. Out before she was done.

"Lay down on this chair right here and I'll put the gel on." I nodded and did as she said, lifting my shirt to just under my breasts. "This is cold." As soon as she said that, I let out a squeak as freezing gel was put on my stomach, making me squirm. Dr. DePaula just chuckled as she said "Told you. Now let's see here.." She muttered before moving the probe around then she turned to me and smiled. "Your baby is healthy. Would you like to see?" She questioned.

I nodded and as she turned the screen to me, I let out a cry of happiness. There my little one was, moving around in my stomach. "Hello little one. Momma's here. I'm gonna take care of us." I muttered while rubbing my stomach which resulted in another kick. Every night I got a kick in my stomach since I was 2 and a half months pregnant, which is sort of unusual.

I turned to Kuma who was smiling with tears in her eyes. Who wouldn't cry at this time? This was the beginning of a new chapter in my life and my best friends, well... some, were there for me. "Would you like to know the gender?" Dr. DePaula questioned when I turned back to her. I nodded and she looked back at the screen.

"Looks like you're having a girl." At that, tears came out of my eyes. Happy tears of course. I was having a little princess. I nodded as Dr. DePaula gave me a towel to wipe the gel off. "I'll go get you the sonogram." With that she left the room.

"I'm a mom." I muttered, turning to Kuma. She smiled as she was on the phone. "Yeah, we'll be there after. See you then." With that, she hung up the phone before turning to me. "Mrs. Weasley has invited us for dinner. Think you can survive?" I nodded solemnly then smiled again. "My little one is a princess!" She only chuckled and that's when Dr. DePaula came in with the pictures. "Here you go. Oh and here is my number if you ever need help or just, ya know, want to hangout." She replied as she handed me her number. I smiled at her before turning to Kuma. "Ask Mrs. Weasley if she can join us." Kuma nodded before asking Mrs. Weasley, who of course said yes.

I turned to Rachel DePaula. "Would you like to join us for dinner at a family friends house?" Rachel smiled but nodded none the less. I wrote down my number and my address before asking her in a whisper. "Do you believe in magic?" She pulled back and widened her eyes before nodding slightly. I looked to the corner of her desk and saw a wand. "Might want to hide your wand better." She only widened her eyes more before pulling her wand out of its hiding spot and putting it in one of her boots that she wore.

"Are y'all witches?" I smiled and pulled out my wand which was a 9 1/2 Phoenix feather core made from Maple wood. Kuma also pulled out her wand which was a 9 inch Hornsbeam wand with Dragon heartstring for a core.

"Yes. I'm a muggle-born. She's a pure-blood. What are you?" I questioned, surprised to see someone besides Kuma that's a witch work in a muggles place. "I'm a half-blood." I smiled at that. I nodded before saying "you can use floo powder to get to my house." At that, we said bye and left the building, heading back home.

Still can't believe I am having a little baby girl. I got really happy at that thought before going upstairs once we got to my house to get dressed.

My little one is a little princess.