Chp. 6 (Edited)

Day after seeing the Weasley's

"Ellie, get up! We have the Hogwarts Reunion ball in a few hours." I groaned as I stuffed my head further into my total body pillow. We slept at the Weasleys last night and Mrs. Weasley let me borrow the body pillow, making it easier for me to sleep.

"Five more minutes." After I said that I felt the presence leave my side, along with them sighing. Finally, I can sleep. Were my last thoughts before feeling like I was in the Atlantic.

"HOLY FUCKING HELL! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!" I shouted, most probably causing everyone to wonder what the hell was happening. Before Rachel or even Kuma could reply, Mrs. Weasley called up the stairs "Elliana dear, no swearing. You may be nineteen but swearing and screaming will stress you out more." Sighing, I got out of the bed and walked towards the bathroom in my room. Turning back around, I glared at the two giggling pairs.

"Why'd you guys wake me up like that?" I whispered harshly while glaring at them, most likely making them realize their mistake. "Well.... You wouldn't wake up soo..." Kuma started then looked to Rachel. "... So we decided to wake you up so we can go eat lunch and-" I stopped Rachel from talking by shouting "Lunch?!?" She only nodded as I ran into the bathroom to wash up.

After doing the necessities, I stepped out of the shower, smiling now that I smelled like Vanilla. Wrapping my towel around me, I dried my hair magically and dried my body manually. Walking out of the bathroom and to my makeup desk, I saw Kuma and Rachel already done with their makeup and hair. Sitting on my makeup desk were two slices of pepperoni pizza. They were eating and drinking, I would say, sparkling water.

"We brought the food up here so we can get you ready." My eyes widened when they said 'we'. "Hey! We're not that bad. Geez, have more faith in us, will ya?" Kuma said, her American accent still strong. If anyone couldn't guess, then all of us were originally from America. I was from Louisiana, Kuma was from Mississippi and Rachel was from Florida. We had all moved down to London in our last year, ironically the same time The Battle Of Hogwarts was happening. Kuma saved George and Fred's asses before Bellatrix Lestrange and Fenrir Greyback could kill them.

Slowly sitting down, I grabbed the pepperoni pizza before shoving it in my mouth, smiling at its warmth and cheesiness. "Damn El. Don't stuff your face like that, pregnant or not." As I swallowed, I stuck my tongue out at Rachel in the mirror as she did my hair. She decided to do a French braid or a Dutch braid, not quite sure, on my pale blonde hair (which I can apparently change the color of. So now I'm part Metamorphmagus.) and it worked with what I was going to be wearing. After I finished eating, Kuma decided to start doing my makeup, even if I protested.

"So Ellie.... how's your brother and Thomas?" I heard Kuma mutter under her breath as she tried to keep her hand still while plucking my eyebrows, making me wince. "They're good I guess. Michael hasn't really talked to me since I last saw him, because ya know... He's not a big fan on me being a witch, neither are my parents and sister. So, I have no idea but I'm guessing they're good." I responded, shocked she was talking about my brother and his not very supported boyfriend. I supported him but my dad - not so much. (A/n: My brother's name is really actually Michael but no, he isn't Gay... as far as I know. But I support him if he is, my dads just a git. Also, if you're anti-+LGBTQ then wtf are you doing reading my story? Sorry but... I don't deal with haters very well so scadaddle your ass outta here. Thanks loves!)

Kuma nodded in understanding, knowing that Michael only ever talked to anyone if he needed something or if he was protecting someone he loved and needed help. He was a shy boy growing up, that only added when he told my family he was gay and my father didn't want to see him for the rest of dinner.