Chp. 4 (Edited)

"You almost done?" Kuma called from my room. I replied back a 'yeah' as I had just finished getting dressed in my maternity shirt that said 'We'd like some cookies please', my favorite black ripped joggers, and my black converses. Walking to my bathroom, I decided on simple makeup which consisted of goldish eyeshadow which made my blue eyes more noticeable.

Looking at my hair, I called over my shoulder to Kuma. "Hey Lara, what should I do with my hair?" She walked in a few minutes later wearing her black and pink long sleeved skater dress, black tights and black heels. Her hair was in a French braid and she had just finished putting on her lip gloss.

"Hmm, well I think a Dutch braid." With that, she turned to the mirror and put on her pink & black eyeshadow. I nodded before brushing the knots out and pulling my hair into twin Dutch braids instead of a single one.

All of the sudden, we heard someone cuss out loud. Kuma looked at me as we took our wands off of the counter. Walking out of the bathroom, through my room and down the stairs, we saw a funny sight. Rachel was hanging upside down from the trap I had set up.

"Yeah yeah. Real funny guys. Now put me down." She scowled as we laughed. I drew my wand up then made a straight line, making her fall. "Thanks." She muttered as she picked herself up. She had on a long sleeved black shirt that said 'Royal Pain', bleached blue skinny jeans, and black boots. Her hair was curled as usual.

"Guess you wore pink eyeshadow too." Kuma said as she walked closer to Rachel. Rachel nodded before hugging us. "I just wanted to say thanks. I feel like we're going to be the best of friends and you're really cool." I smiled as she said that before walking to grab her hand and grab Kuma's hand.

"What are you doing?"

"She's apparating us to The Burrow."

"The Burrow? Where the hell is that?"

"Its in this field type area somewhere outside of London." With that, I felt the familiar sensation of being pulled and pushed. Opening my eyes, I saw The Weasley's in the living room, looking shocked. The first one to move was Mrs. Weasley.

"Oh hello dear! Its been a while." She spoke while hugging me before moving onto Kuma and Rachel. "You must be Rachel. I'm Mrs. Weasley but you can call me Molly." Rachel only smiled as Molly hugged her before turning to everyone else. "Come on now. Its time to eat." The first one to the kitchen after that was, of course, Ron.

"Never gonna change, are you?" My American accent called out to Ron. He only smiled sheepishly before kissing Hermione on the cheek. Suddenly, I was hugged from behind. Tilting my head back, I saw black hair and glasses. Turning around, I wrap my arms around Harry.

"Missed you my dear cousin." I murmured to him. He smiled towards me as he released me only for me to get pulled into another hug by two girls. "We're so sorry we haven't seen you when you needed us." They both muttered. I smiled and patted each of their backs. "Can't... Breath.." They let go hurriedly and smiled softly.

"Oi! What about us?" I heard someone say behind me. Turning around, I saw my favorite twins in the world. "Well, hello there boys." I said as I walked past them, only for me to get pulled back into someone's strong chest.

"You can't just leave us-"

"-Without a hug-"

"-While you give everyone else one." George started, then Fred spoke after and then, of course, they finished speaking at the same time. I laughed as I turned in George's arms before hugging him. Then I let go and hugged Fred.

"I'm still mad at you guys." I said loudly to Fred, George, Harry and Ron. They sighed as I sat down in between Ginny and Hermione, not allowing them next to me.