Chp 11: Epilogue (Edited)

I sincerely hope everyone enjoys this chapter. Not everything is the same! Like, Fred isn't dead and George isn't married to Angelina so names will be different. Thanks! Also, the kids above (or to the side) are Draco and Elliana's kids.

Walking into King Cross station, I hurriedly pushed my kids towards platforms 9 and 10.

"Do you have everything you need?" I questioned everyone as I started walking around them all to make sure they looked nice.

"Yes mum. We have everything we need." Narcissa said as she pulled on her cardigan as I straightened it. I moved onto Scorpius when I was pulled back.

"Honey, they're fine. If they need anything, they can owl us. Plus, Scorpius and Maxine have Louis and Narcissa to look after them. They'll be fine. Also, they have their cousin's Albus, James, and Joseph, who are all fourth years." Draco said as he tried coaxing me. I sighed and nodded before noticing the time.

"We'll be late! Come on!" I said as I rushed everyone in between platform 9 and 10, making us go onto platform 9 3/4. Once we got there, I saw Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Fred, George, Kuma, and Rachel.

Rachel and Fred were expecting a daughter in the next few months so that meant that Zayn was going to be an older brother. Zayn, who was in second year, had Fred's red hair and Rachel's dark brown eyes.

Kuma and George had two kids already. Two boys, Jacob and John. Jacob's in year three and John is in second year. Jacob had Kuma's blackish brown hair but George's golden brown eyes while John had George's red hair and Kuma's dark blue eyes, an uncommon sight.

Harry and Ginny had three kids. Two boys and a girl. James Sirius, fourth year, had Harry's dark hair and Ginny's brown eyes. Albus Severus, in third year, had Harry's dark hair and blue eyes while Lily Luna, a first year, had Ginny's red hair and brown eyes.

Ron and Hermione had two kids. A girl, named Rose and in third year, had Ron's hair but Hermione's eyes. And their son, Hugo who was a first year, had Ron's hair and eyes.

As everyone saw us, we hugged and gave kisses before letting our kids onto the train. At least, that's what Draco and I thought before we saw that Maxine had stayed behind. Crouching to her level, I put my hands on her shoulders.

"What's wrong Maxi?" I questioned, using her nickname. She sighed before looking at me with a sad smile. "What if I don't get put into Ravenclaw or Slytherin? I already know that Scorpius will be put into Slytherin, he acts so much like dad. Also, Narcissa got into Slytherin and Louis got into Ravenclaw." She said sadly while dropping her gaze to the floor.

Forcing her head up, I hugged her. "Its okay if you're put into a different house. The sorting hat takes what house you want to be sorted in into account. Uncle Harry was almost put into Slytherin and I was almost put into Hufflepuff or Gryffindor but I chose Ravenclaw because that's what I saw most in me. Just like your uncle Harry chose Gryffindor, though he had part of Voldemort in him. Just believe and you'll be fine, we'll always be here." And with that, I gave her a tight hug before letting her go and climb onto the Hogwarts Express.

I sighed happily as Draco wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him as everyone gathered around us.

I looked at Draco, wondering if I should tell everyone the big news as we watched the train until it was out of sight. Before everyone left, I decided I would.

"Attention everyone. I have an announcement to make." I said as I smiled cheerily. Draco looked puzzled while everyone else looked confused. Taking a deep breath, I let it out.

"I'm expecting a little girl."

Sorry I left you guys with a cliffhanger type thing. I hope you guys liked my book as much as I did. Its not my best but I honestly don't really regret anything. I'm sad to say this is the last time we'll see Little One. It's been a wonderful few months writing this book and I hope to continue getting reads, votes and comments on my future ones. Thank you to everyone who has read this book from beginning to end and I hope you continue to read along with my future stories. Thanks again y'all!

Xx~ Mbear