♡ Chapter 23 ♡

We went back upstairs and joined the others. With the beer we got from the fridge. They didn’t ask us what took so long. They simply took the beer. Typical.

After the movie everyone left and it was just me and Harry. We went upstairs and go ready for bed. I got under the covers and felt two warm arms wrap around me. I missed this. A lot. After what seemed like forever, I got to fall asleep in his arms.

The Next Morning…

I woke up alone. Darn. I looked at the clock and it was 12:30. Shit, slept in. I went downstairs and saw Harry cooking.

“Morning love” he said smiling

“Morning Haz” I said as I walked around him and wraped my arms around his waist.

“So, how’s oatmeal and fresh berries sound?” he asked

“Mmmm, one of my favourites. You spoil me Harry.” I said kissing his neck. He chuckled.

“You deserve it.” He said turning around kissing my head.

“So whats the plan?” I asked grabbing a stool and sitting on it.

“Well, I can’t tell you because then it wouldn’t be a surprise!” he said shrugging.

“You and your surprises Haz” I said smiling

“Can you at least tell me what I should wear?” I pleaded

“Something cute” he said making a cupcake face.

“Hahah, funny” I said laughing

We ate oatmeal and tea then I went upstairs to get ready. I came downstairs at it was about 3pm. Harry was waiting for me dressed to perfection as always. Sometimes I think that he’s more stylish than me. He better not be gay.

“You look stunning as always miss, shall we go?” he said extending an arm

“Why yes sir” I replied.

I don’t know why we always mocked posh people. Our families were both well off yet we were

the opposite of posh. I still picked my nose at 16 so I don’t think the posh community would approve.

We walked outside and hopped into Harry’s black range rover.

“Wanna tell me where we’re going?” I asked

“Nuh uh uh” Harry replied shaking his head and wagging his finger

I couldn’t help myself and bit it.

“Ow” he yelped

“You deserved it.” I said smiling

“Why hurt my finger? That’s no way to thank it for pleasing you last night” he replied then winked

at me.

I rolled by eyes but couldn’t hold in my smile.

We arrived at an old fashion cinema which played old movies. We watched Pretty Woman. I

love that movie and he knows it.

“That was an amazing movie as always” I say as we exit the theatre. I look into his green orbs and there beaming.

“Ready to go?” he asked

“Yup” I said popping the p

We got in the car and Harry started driving but I noticed that he wasn’t driving in the direction of

my house.

“Ha-”

“Shh, it’s a surprise!” he said smiling.

It’s mid-May and tonight is a beautiful night. I’m with my perfect boyfriend. What could go wrong?